OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
The "volt" in -005 was/is the insole, looks like they changed it.

The swoosh is 3M the rest of the upper isnt 

all white racer > all black racer (even with 3M)

526628-100 will be the chosen one

Last edited:
wait a minute, those all blacks are real not a custom? Sorry. Haven't been keeping up with this thread. Saw pics and thought someone did a custom

The insole was DEFINITELY swapped out. I think that Red one is from a Lunar model. The OG FKR insole has "RACING (with "ROAD" underneath" on it.

Last edited:
not sure where i could ask this so i thought i would try here.
i have nike 20% off coupons that are going to expire this month. doesn't look like there is anything in sight that i would consider purchasing. is there some way i can extend the coupon code? i was thinking of purchasing an item and returning it but i think they would issue another code that expires the same time.

i have nike 20% off coupons that are going to expire this month. doesn't look like there is anything in sight that i would consider purchasing. is there some way i can extend the coupon code? i was thinking of purchasing an item and returning it but i think they would issue another code that expires the same time.

Whenever they issue a new coupon, it expires 6 months later. They "will not" give you a new one in that scenario. I'd trying calling them or chatting with them and just asking them if they can issue you a new one. If somebody say no, try again. It usually takes a couple tries with them. They will always say though, that they are "one time use" coupons.

You could pm me that code and I'll use it for you :wink: lol

Whenever they issue a new coupon, it expires 6 months later. They "will not" give you a new one in that scenario. I'd trying calling them or chatting with them and just asking them if they can issue you a new one. If somebody say no, try again. It usually takes a couple tries with them. They will always say though, that they are "one time use" coupons.

thanks for the info. there is a pair of shoes i wanted to try to see how the sizing is anyway, hopefully someone can help me with a new coupon haha.

Back
Top Bottom