OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

unDS'ed these beauties today [emoji]127853[/emoji]

so nice :pimp:

Racer looks quite fake. However, the one that NYC posted coming out next year has those colors (white, pure platinum) I'm lovin that gum sole though.

Multicolors still available for retail anywhere online? Suddenly fiending to pop my racer cherry haha. If anyone could hit me with a link if any retailers still have them in (need a 9.5), it'd be much appreciated!

^Just copped some from ebay for $180 shipped famb. They're out there
Yeah, I seen them on GOAT for around the same price, but just curious if they're out there for retail $150 anywhere still. They're at my local store in a few sizes but not mine unfortunately 

^Just copped some from ebay for $180 shipped famb. They're out there

Yeah, I seen them on GOAT for around the same price, but just curious if they're out there for retail $150 anywhere still. They're at my local store in a few sizes but not mine unfortunately 

If your patient, there is bound to be a restock. They will probably go quickly though. So if you missed the first iteration, its possible you will miss the restock. I'd just go to eBay or GOAT.

If your patient, there is bound to be a restock. They will probably go quickly though. So if you missed the first iteration, its possible you will miss the restock. I'd just go to eBay or GOAT.
nerd.gif
 Is that a legit picture of an upcoming Racer in your avy?

:nerd:  Is that a legit picture of an upcoming Racer in your avy?

It's a photoshopped image I created a few years back of my ideal racer. There is supposed to be a white colorway coming out next summer, so hopefully someone from Nike spotted it and copied it.

It's a photoshopped image I created a few years back of my ideal racer. There is supposed to be a white colorway coming out next summer, so hopefully someone from Nike spotted it and copied it.
Ah damn, that's too bad. Those are absolutely fresh. 
nthat.gif

Multicolors still available for retail anywhere online? Suddenly fiending to pop my racer cherry haha. If anyone could hit me with a link if any retailers still have them in (need a 9.5), it'd be much appreciated!
Which size? Myrunning still have few sizes up on their site. 

Hyper jades?  Man those must have gone for below retail I bet.  Glad you were interested because those did not gain any traction from release at all IMO.  
it was a bidding war so it ended up being above retail 
tired.gif
 i never saw my size in DS so it was an impulse bid which ended up winning LOL. i always thought they looked catchy and i wasn't around during their initial release, but i bet i would have passed on those when they released 
laugh.gif

it was a bidding war so it ended up being above retail 
tired.gif
 i never saw my size in DS so it was an impulse bid which ended up winning LOL. i always thought they looked catchy and i wasn't around during their initial release, but i bet i would have passed on those when they released 
laugh.gif
Wow okay.. well doesnt matter as long as you like them, doesn't matter what you paid.  

hyperjades are so underrated..  love them. Were my first pair awhile ago. I get plenty of compliments from chicks on hyperjade colorway and the watermelon color way...  probably bc they look girly lol, but I dont give a fuc

Wow okay.. well doesnt matter as long as you like them, doesn't matter what you paid.  
i like 'em from the pics. we'll see if i like 'em in-hand.

hyperjades are so underrated..  love them. Were my first pair awhile ago. I get plenty of compliments from chicks on hyperjade colorway and the watermelon color way...  probably bc they look girly lol, but I dont give a fuc
you're making me excited bruh 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom