OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Do you know how else you can tell if they're fake or not?

By looking at the shoe.

Guarantee you this scenario has happened multiple times on here.. Fakes have come a long way:

"Looks real to you? Okay, I believe you!" *unwittingly buys fake*

Last edited:
So I just got my MC3s...pretty happy with them, though I noticed the quality feels quite cheap? Well when I compare them to my flyknit lunars and frees...the flyknit on the racers is stiffer and much thinner. Even the tongue is thinner. These ribbon laces are thin and crappy too haha! At least the sneaker looks good. My first pair of racers so I dunno...are they all like this or has the quality been dropping?
Racers are supposed to be lighter/thinner/etc than Lunars and Frees.

Anyone have any idea when/if to expect more Rainbow/MultiColor in the UK? Saw they dropped on the Nike website while I was away on holiday and missed out 
tired.gif
 So gutted! Obviously now saying sold out on every UK website I can find, looking for a size 10 in the latest version. eBay prices are ridiculous as well, not going down that route!
how much are they going for locally? Where I'm from, the market is flooded with pairs.  People are basically looking for retail here.  I think it's a similar case in the US.  I don't think they're going for much over retail.

Do you know how else you can tell if they're fake or not?

By looking at the shoe.

Guarantee you this scenario has happened multiple times on here.. Fakes have come a long way:

"Looks real to you? Okay, I believe you!" *unwittingly buys fake*

It certainly hasn't happened to somebody who knows how the shoe should look. Flyknit racer fakes look nothing even close to the real deal. It might be true for other shoes, but all my Nike purchased racers look slightly different and have inconsistent fit to them... But the fakes look terrible. If I were to use a scale, see they weigh differently, and call up Nike telling me that they sold me fakes, how well do you think that would go?

By your logic, we should come up with the weights for the shoes, and have people reference the chart to see if they are fake or not? Each size and style would need these weights, and we would need large sample sizes of shoes. Instead, we can look at the shoes and easily tell if they are fake or not, when looking at racers/trainers.

It certainly hasn't happened to somebody who knows how the shoe should look. Flyknit racer fakes look nothing even close to the real deal. It might be true for other shoes, but all my Nike purchased racers look slightly different and have inconsistent fit to them... But the fakes look terrible. If I were to use a scale, see they weigh differently, and call up Nike telling me that they sold me fakes, how well do you think that would go?

By your logic, we should come up with the weights for the shoes, and have people reference the chart to see if they are fake or not? Each size and style would need these weights, and we would need large sample sizes of shoes. Instead, we can look at the shoes and easily tell if they are fake or not, when looking at racers/trainers.

You can scale up on down, it's basic math-all you would need is a few different shoes (with different sizes) for your sample size. I also wasn't referring to specifically use this method for Racers, I brought up the point to show that you could use it to test the difference in materials from Racers released recently to the 1st gen, for example.

Obviously if a shoe looks off you shouldn't do this-that's common sense. This method is specifically for conducting LCs on shoes that *LOOK* legit but are actually really good reps.

Anyone have any idea when/if to expect more Rainbow/MultiColor in the UK? Saw they dropped on the Nike website while I was away on holiday and missed out 
tired.gif
 So gutted! Obviously now saying sold out on every UK website I can find, looking for a size 10 in the latest version. eBay prices are ridiculous as well, not going down that route!
They were gone in a blink of an eye, when they initially launched. 

A week later NDC/EU tweeted a restock, but they were gone in 60 seconds too. Best bet would be to follow @NikeStoreEurope  on twitter and get up early in the morning.

how much are they going for locally? Where I'm from, the market is flooded with pairs.  People are basically looking for retail here.  I think it's a similar case in the US.  I don't think they're going for much over retail.
£130 on the Nike website and various other shops. Are they brand new? Where in the US is there loads of stock that would ship to UK for a decent price..?

They were gone in a blink of an eye, when they initially launched. 

A week later NDC/EU tweeted a restock, but they were gone in 60 seconds too. Best bet would be to follow @NikeStoreEurope on twitter and get up early in the morning.
I've followed them now, am I right in saying that Nike usually drop shoes/restock on Friday mornings at 8am GMT? I've snagged a few Flyknits early on Fridays from them, could just be coincidence. Only pair I've really wanted is a Multi Color :frown:

You can scale up on down, it's basic math-all you would need is a few different shoes (with different sizes) for your sample size. I also wasn't referring to specifically use this method for Racers, I brought up the point to show that you could use it to test the difference in materials from Racers released recently to the 1st gen, for example.

Obviously if a shoe looks off you shouldn't do this-that's common sense. This method is specifically for conducting LCs on shoes that *LOOK* legit but are actually really good reps.
It's just a shoe...

£130 on the Nike website and various other shops. Are they brand new? Where in the US is there loads of stock that would ship to UK for a decent price..?

I've followed them now, am I right in saying that Nike usually drop shoes/restock on Friday mornings at 8am GMT? I've snagged a few Flyknits early on Fridays from them, could just be coincidence. Only pair I've really wanted is a Multi Color :frown:
yes they are generally DS and are going for about retail.  A lot of people bought them with reselling in mind.  They didn't sell out instantly here so it gives you an idea of how much stock there was.  We had a restock in Canada about 2 weeks ago as well.  Check facebook groups.  That's prob your best bet.

Last edited:
I remember selling my Jordan 6s one time, and buddy legitimately sniffed the inside of the shoe. I was standing there like 

They always launch Fridays at 9 CET, can't remember if the restock happened on a Thursday or a Friday, probably a Friday too.

any thoughts for mc 3.0 replacement laces guys? never see one gettin lace replaced

not sure if serious...but people have swapped the black stock laces to the total orange laces from the OG or from the recent total orange release.

you can get OG flyknit laces or the closest thing to it at **************.com

Back
Top Bottom