OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Mercari. They have an app which is what I used. I had up there for a few weeks too but they finally sold yesterday.

They also don't charge commission for sales so you get all of what you make excluding shipping.

Last edited:
Happy Flyknit Friday

Comfy Friday just wish I could wear sweatpants to work I'd really be comfy lol

Just be grateful you can wear rainbow running shoes to the office :smile: . I dont even have an office job and my job would send me home if I came in with those ad blue jeans.

Just be grateful you can wear rainbow running shoes to the office
smile.gif
. I dont even have an office job and my job would send me home if I came in with those ad blue jeans.
always find it ridiculous that there are some office jobs with 0 face2face customer interaction that forces you to wear a suit & tie

Last edited:

always find it ridiculous that there are some office jobs with 0 face2face customer interaction that forces you to wear a suit & tie
totally agree. place i work at has 0 face 2 face and its flyknits, air max's and jeans etc every day for me.

Price check on volt trainers??

I wear a size 8.5 in padded trainers dunno if they would be slightly big [emoji]128529[/emoji]

been tempted to sell my MC 2s since i haven't worn them, but every time I pull them out they go right back in the closet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom