OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
2.0's still my favourite. I do like the presence of blue in the 2016's and the colours but the prevalence of volt in 2013's does it for me. Prefer that over the pinkish hue

Mismatched weave >

Ok. This Multicolor is my first Flyknit Racer.

Majority rocks with no show socks?

Tapered jeans and pants?

I love MC nikes, I love hat everyone has different shoes, even their own pairs are different just the concept of that, to me, is dope.

Please stop worrying about shipping guys. It's only the day after and Nike is known to take at least a day or two to prepare the shipments.

Ok. This Multicolor is my first Flyknit Racer.

Majority rocks with no show socks?

Tapered jeans and pants?
FK Racers are actually the only shoe I rock with no socks

Yep. Most socks I wear still show with them so I just avoid wearing socks for the most part.

EDIT: First order through SNKRS and third order through NDC shipped. Still nothing from my second order through SNKRS. All separate accounts.

Last edited:
My snkr order has not shipped either. Similar thing happened to me for the safari air max a few months ago and they canceled my order. I won't start worrying until Monday.

Should be rocked only with NT denim, extra baggy :pimp:

I'm coming from strictly J's, Air Maxes, etc.

Be nice, gimme the low down.

I wear low cut socks, but many wear no shows. I don't have skinny jeans, so I pretty much just wear them with shorts only. Just take a look in the mirror because since these shoes are so narrow, you can tell if it looks like the shoes are swallowing up your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom