OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

na I don't think its guaranteed 

"Please be aware that back order dates are subject to change or cancellation. If we become aware of a change or cancellation, we will notify you via email. "
does this mean your order is successfully back ordered? and not straight up cancelled? 

Salty RA is shipping now and us runnerinn guys are still waiting
dont be greedy.. i been waiting on MCs for 3 years now and struck out every time.. you should be honered you have one ready to ship way before the release day

Salty RA is shipping now and us runnerinn guys are still waiting
Hopefully they get them in tmr and ship by the end of the week

Still waiting on RRS to ship as well
tired.gif

dont be greedy.. i been waiting on MCs for 3 years now and struck out every time.. you should be honered you have one ready to ship way before the release day

Nothing greedy about it when we paid in mid march lol. And who knows we could still get cancelled

based on the amount of people that cooked off of this one retailer I think the statement of "there's enough to go around" is a pretty safe assumption.

next week 
nthat.gif

They oversold not by a little bit, but a lot.  For size 14 alone, they had only 6 pairs.  There were 17 successful orders that went through for size 14.  Their system is not good.

If you gotten to the product page and added your size to cart you could place an "order" even if the product was sold out.

Sizes that were gone from the drop box were still in carts. That's where their system is flawed.

It was a race to check out once added to cart.

Last edited:
I think nike came to their senses and finally said "mass produce" to kill the resellers..

Back
Top Bottom