OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Shame the soles on these are so narrow. Absolutely unwearable for people with even sorta flat feet.

100% agree with you bro I love both the look and CWS for Racers and trainers but as I have extremely flat fleet racers are literally impossible to wear for me which really sucks.

That being said, I'm looking to get an idea of what a fair price is on a pair of size 12 PADS MC V1 racer, I've seen crazy prices on flight club and not so bad on eBay and thought I'd ask in this thread as you guys would be more knowledgeable, any help appreciated TIA

Last edited:
Yea these Mc racers have been sitting in St Louis for almost 3 weeks now haha. No I am not ooping anymore since I already did 15 pairs or so

Yea these Mc racers have been sitting in St Louis for almost 3 weeks now haha. No I am not ooping anymore since I already did 15 pairs or so

yep, im searching for a size 9.5 but i seen that one coming up on a search. Someone on here had told me 140-160 was a good price DS. Its a great color. Post some on feet pics when they come in.

Will do! But really? I couldnt even find a used pair for near that price range til now. I wouldnt mind getting a DS pair but this will do. Hope you find yours!

Sheesh forget my lucids that swap is amazing.
the black pair is getting finishing touches and looks amazing as well.. had flywire dyed black.. what a hassle but I believed they turned out amazing, compared to a pair I've seen with white flywire..

Last edited:
the black pair is getting finishing touches and looks amazing as well.. had flywire dyed black.. what a hassle but I believed they turned out amazing, compared to a pair I've seen with white flywire..
You got any before shots? Sounds like youre going for a yin&yang theme which is pretty dope

Back
Top Bottom