OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Nike has yet to block using a 20% coupon on racers, like they have been doing recently with some Jordan's that release on snkrs.

sorry but i meant quantity limit. wanted to grab a few pairs off ndc with one 20% off code

There aren't any quantity limits on how many you buy with the coupon. If they let you add more then one to the cart of each colorway, you're fine. I just ordered 3 of them with one coupon today.

There aren't any quantity limits on how many you buy with the coupon. If they let you add more then one to the cart of each colorway, you're fine. I just ordered 3 of them with one coupon today.

should be the same for when the mc come out too right?

A few days ago I was out at the Glendale Galleria, I heard that the Flyknit Mc had dropped at Footaction but they sold out instantly. The employee told me they might get a restock. 

Last edited:
So the guy on grailed i got the MC 1.0 for $150 from refunded me after a week. I asked him what was the reasoning and he said he wouldnt be home all week to ship them out smh.

So the guy on grailed i got the MC 1.0 for $150 from refunded me after a week. I asked him what was the reasoning and he said he wouldnt be home all week to ship them out smh.
When somethings too good to be true....nvm

He just got an interest free loan from you. 

A few days ago I was out at the Glendale Galleria, I heard that the Flyknit Mc had dropped at Footaction but they sold out instantly. The employee told me they might get a restock. 
let a brother know when they restock.
happy.gif

Are the new multicolors more like the Milan multicolors? I haven't seen enough of them to make an accurate judgement.

Will Angelus black paint work for dyeing the grey tongue black on the MC 2.0's?

1:1 ratio of GAC900 and black angelus paint. First thing I'm doing when I get mines. i don't mind the grey, but black looks better.

Last edited:
the grey on the tongue just seems so random, white tongue would probably look dope.

definitely 1s>2s>3s

Back
Top Bottom