OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Has anyone had a problem with racers where lifting up your heel creates a popping/ suction cup sound in the front of the foot? It's pretty annoying... don't know if Nike will honor that as a defect if I try returning
My barftop racers are the only ones that do it, and it is only occasionally. 

Eh did you take a pic? I never saw them there...
I'm sure there are a few things you didn't see that are actually there..

But no I didn't take any pics..

They were not on shelves with the rest of the flyknits..

They were actually presented to us by an employee..

I'm on adidas Stan now but I'm reasonable.

Nike/JB makes more money in a single retro release than adidas did on all their UBs

Are these 1.0?

Meh, UB is overrated. I have 3 pairs. I kept going back to my racer and even lunar 1s. Boost is comfy as hell don't get me wrong but i dont like how it yellows quick. It looks so damn ugly. Racer to me always have that sleek look that you could wear with anything. I actually prefer pure boost over UB for optimum boost feel

It's all supply & demand  created by a company. A simple technique you would have seen companies like Nike or Adidas use is: Creating a demand for a product, (hype up a limited product) then create a high volume of that product to supply the demand. Eg: Adidas NMD

There's 7 billion people in the world, so if 5 million people want the Adidas NMD, and only 500,000 of that shoe model is made.. at BEST that's 90% of the total population that's NOT getting the product and only 10%  that actually is, imagine how much hype that creates? Not to mention all the sneaker info sites, consumer advertisement etc

Food for thought.  

Last edited:
I'm sorry if you interpreted my passion for the business side of the sneaker game as me taking sneakers too seriously.

For those of you who can't be bothered reading a couple paragraphs, Here's a video from T-Blake which explains what I wrote. More or less. 

Meh, UB is overrated. I have 3 pairs. I kept going back to my racer and even lunar 1s. Boost is comfy as hell don't get me wrong but i dont like how it yellows quick. It looks so damn ugly. Racer to me always have that sleek look that you could wear with anything. I actually prefer pure boost over UB for optimum boost feel
Yup, and IMO both are really good shoes in different aspects.

Agreed.  I had two pairs of UB's and returned both (all white and black/purple).  I always tell people that a pair of good ol' huaraches feel just as comfy if not comfier in my opinion.  Just as heavy too, hah.

Footscape Magistas and Flyknit Lunar Chukka's are also other shoes that are comfier than UB's.  But those obviously serve different purposes.  

Racer's are too slick are more versatile.    

Back
Top Bottom