OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Sorry meant to ask would you guy trade university red racer for flyknit trainer?? (Both used) racer prob a 8/10 condition and with the trainer obviously the paint issues and the soles looks like a 7/10 condition to me. Both size 8

Vs

any Boston area peeps, footlocker South Shore Plaza in Braintree has Game Royals :smokin

just scooped my pair. the employee didnt even know they had them yet

Nott sure if this has been answered here but does anyone know what length the laces are for size 11 racers?

Last edited:
Got my green/blue racers in from RRS yesterday. Didnt like how they didnt send thrm in a nike box. Both heel tabs look like they have some kind of stain on them but the rest of the shoe looks good so im not sure about that.

They seem to fit bigger than my oreos which is weird

Got my green/blue racers in from RRS yesterday. Didnt like how they didnt send thrm in a nike box. Both heel tabs look like they have some kind of stain on them but the rest of the shoe looks good so im not sure about that.

They seem to fit bigger than my oreos which is weird
What kind of box was the replacement? 

What's the going rate on MC 1.0s, VNDS. Guy is asking $285 shipped. They look super clean, insoles clean, and soles not worn whatsoever.

What's the going rate on MC 1.0s, VNDS. Guy is asking $285 shipped. They look super clean, insoles clean, and soles not worn whatsoever.
reminder that the MC1s are supposed to release again this may... which is two months from now.  

want to cop a second but I've probably worn mine less than 10 times since I bought them almost a couple of years ago.

Just not a versatile shoe for me to wear with my wardrobe, but when I do, I always count them as very underrated.

Back
Top Bottom