OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I'm glad to see the FKRs hitting the outlets!

My Garmin (vivoactive) had me running at a 9'30-10'00 pace for the first couple of miles :smh: When I felt like I had negative splits throughout the whole run... :stoneface: Anyhow, ~87mi on my Acais.

damn homie is gonna come back to the thread reading these comments and expecting the 
smokin.gif
 on his post and instead sit there like

lowkey them shorts od high too though lol

Wore my lucids to school today at it rained [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Ig: _carlosp22_

Wore my lucids to school today at it rained [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Ig: _carlosp22_
Why I always carry back up pairs in my pack.

Hicking shoes for rain and two other cws, if I encounter unexpected wall color.

Striked out on the yeezys this Friday so decided to give racers a try. I've had lunar flyknits and Flyknit free runs. And I absolutely love the design and sleekness of the racers so I picked up the volt white black pair that I've been wanting since December. They are truly amazing. I just have to get used to the minimal support. But besides that amazing shoe. I was going to get the ultra boosts. But already having some boost shoes. I hate how wide and bloaty the soles look so I chose to go with the racers. They're so sleek and minimal. Amazing shoe. Can't wait to start collecting

Yup. Saw those rope laces and now I am tempted to get one for my lagoon. And idea where to get quality rope laces that ship internationally?

Can anyone point me in the direction on how I can fix my soles. I was cleaning them and the paint started to fade or should I just deal with it. The misses says it's not too noticeable.

Lol wait, some of you are carrying around extra pairs due to weather?! 
^ lol true sneakerhead
Haha damn no chill
laugh.gif

Nah as soon as I posted it I realised was gonna get roasted. Aus obviously bit different to the states

Brb deactivating NT account
laugh.gif
^ I'm from Australia too. Can buy flyknit racers locally but they are definitely less common.

Back
Top Bottom