OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
^ Time to update that WTB list on your sig, sir. I know you've been searching for them for a while.

Last edited:
went into the ftl in soho and asked about the neo turqs. said they have them but can't sell til march.

Legit.

copped. thanks.
Lol.
laugh.gif

New to Nike Talk. New flyknit racer collector. Just want to introduce myself and say that some of the collections I've seen here are impressive.

Also, I see a lot of abbreviations in terms of where people buy there shoes. I get RRS for road runner but do the others mean. RSS, etc.

New to Nike Talk. New flyknit racer collector. Just want to introduce myself and say that some of the collections I've seen here are impressive.

Also, I see a lot of abbreviations in terms of where people buy there shoes. I get RRS for road runner but do the others mean. RSS, etc.
welcome..

NDC: Nike.com

RW: Running Warehouse

do you know foh?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom