OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Not sure why everyone is a fan of these colorful colorways... personally I wish they would re-release the dark grey with the white swoosh colorway. I'd cop for sure. So underrated.
Couldn't agree with you more. The dark grey is super underrated. Def hoping for a re-release as well!

the knits on all the newer models are so trash. It's like Nike stopped trying
Care to elaborate? Just wondering what aspect of the knit you're referring to, as I kinda feel the same, but I can't grasp what exactly about it is bothering me hahhaha

Care to elaborate? Just wondering what aspect of the knit you're referring to, as I kinda feel the same, but I can't grasp what exactly about it is bothering me hahhaha
knit is more shiny. look at any of your recent racers and compare it to shoes pre-blue lagoon releases( i think) imo thats why some weaves look ugly

Recent oreo 1.0 is like silver + black mix weave vs OLD oreo 1.0, which is white + black mix weave

Last edited:
knit is more shiny. look at any of your recent racers and compare it to shoes pre-blue lagoon releases( i think) imo thats why some weaves look ugly

Recent oreo 1.0 is like silver + black mix weave vs OLD oreo 1.0, which is white + black mix weave
toe box is a lot pointer and the yarn is more plastic\synthetic feeling probably for more durable shoe bit everything past the see hawk is like this

I totally agree which is why I returned both pairs of my Oreo 1.0b's. Fortunately, there are still a few pairs of 1.0a's to be had out there for a decent price. Was able to double up this week for $160 shipped on the OGs 
happy.gif

About time for RRS to get their stock in and then sell it for half of MSRP 

Back
Top Bottom