OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
For those that are about to try and call in to RRS, remember to use code CS15CQ8E for 25% off. The code is supposed to be expired, but according to other members, it was still active.

If that doesn't work, use CX15K392 for 20% off.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

For those that are about to try and call in to RRS, remember to use code CS15CQ8E for 25% off. The code is supposed to be expired, but according to other members, it was still active.

If that doesn't work, use CX15K392 for 20% off.
Just called and they said they don't have that colorway.  Hmmm...

I called in and told the CSR I was looking for the Nike Flyknit Racers and he responded asking if I wanted the White/Volt colorway. He said there have been quite a number of people calling in about these. He even said there were RRS employees that didn't even know these were available already.

Got 2 pairs for $240 shipped, no tax or shipping.

NT got the scoop.

I called in and told the CSR I was looking for the Nike Flyknit Racers and he responded asking if I wanted the White/Volt colorway. He said there have been quite a number of people calling in about these. He even said there were RRS employees that didn't even know these were available already.

Got 2 pairs for $240 shipped, no tax or shipping.

NT got the scoop.
white/volt?

when i called, before i said what i wanted, they said "let me guess, you're looking for the new flyknit racer that came out?"

In and out in 3 minutes. Account pulls up via caller ID. Credit card on file. Was amazed at how fast it was.

Ooh de lally, just called back and this time a rep named Brian hooked it up.  Real funny guy.  He was asking how people knew about these and asked for the website lol.  Can't be ratting out my Niketalk fam.  NT coming through in the clutch as always.  Lazy layups for days!
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'm torn. Goons for $88 or 1.0 for $110. I can't decide which one I like better. I have the 2.0 and Race Tones, so I think I'm leaning towards the goons.

Thanks for the info...I had to double up at that price point. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom