OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Really??? I'm glad I ordered but these are sitting at footlocker and not a single size was sold out...

I ordered on Thursday and mine has yet to ship :/

Last edited:
there was a fsr on the bwvs earlier today with only a 3,5 sold out. Calling ducktales on the sell out

Can someone give me a rundown of what colorway is rumored to be retroed in 2016.

Rumored Retros:
Volt
Orange
BW (just happened with the bwv)
Neo Turq
Multicolors (supposed to be the 1, but there is prob a slight variation)

Other releases:
A colorway just like the original (look on the front page) blue main with volt orange flywire USA around the time the olympics hit. There has already been a NDC photo of it floating around. Looks similar to the goons, but with a white sole

Can someone give me a rundown of what colorway is rumored to be retroed in 2016.
Rumored Retros:
Volt
Orange
Neo Turq

Other releases:
A colorway just like the original (look on the front page) blue main with volt orange flywire USA around the time the olympics hit. There has already been a NDC photo of it floating around. Looks similar to the goons, but with a white sole
Guess you can add Oreo 1.0s to the list. Don't see them coming to our shores before '15 ends.

Rumored Retros:
Volt
Orange
Neo Turq

Other releases:
Don't forget the Oreo V1

Thinking of doing a custom "blackout" flyknit. I been waiting for a while for them to drop on nikeid but I'm tired. What color do I think would be best... Based on regular dye (not paint) as well as overall cheapness in price(because it's a project) u guys think it matters? Black is black ... Just figured some colors may be way harder to dye.

Thinking of doing a custom "blackout" flyknit. I been waiting for a while for them to drop on nikeid but I'm tired. What color do I think would be best... Based on regular dye (not paint) as well as overall cheapness in price(because it's a project) u guys think it matters? Black is black ... Just figured some colors may be way harder to dye.

Find the cheapest on roadrunnersports.com. There are some that are on sae for $119. Then use the code below for an extra 25% off if your a VIP member.

CS15CQ8E

I have the white & black Flyknit Trainers that are about 3 years old and I've worn a few other times, the soles are pretty worn and the flyknit upper is really dirty and scuffed now.

Does anyone have suggestions to really clean them well?  Is it okay to wash them and is it worthwhile to pre-treat them?  I'm afraid that just a typical sneaker cleaner wouldn't be sufficient at this point.  I'd like to get them looking as close to as good as new.

Also, have any of you had a replacement sole attached?  Is that possible?

Replied for that response. Thanks.

Was thinking of using my og Wb racers. Got them for 90$ on eBay before the racer hype came along.

And to you above check the last few pages there's someone on IG that does sole swaps for a decent price. Just wash them with oxiclean, use magic eraser to clean white outsoles. AND DO NOT Machine dry THEM. 9/10 times they come out pretty much new unless u destroyed them horribly.

Last edited:
Machine washing has done wonders for ALL my running shoes (Flyknits included). Just remember to AIR DRY them after.

Last edited:

I have the white & black Flyknit Trainers that are about 3 years old and I've worn a few other times, the soles are pretty worn and the flyknit upper is really dirty and scuffed now.

Does anyone have suggestions to really clean them well?  Is it okay to wash them and is it worthwhile to pre-treat them?  I'm afraid that just a typical sneaker cleaner wouldn't be sufficient at this point.  I'd like to get them looking as close to as good as new.

Also, have any of you had a replacement sole attached?  Is that possible?
Take the insoles and laces out, throw em in the washing machine in a pillow case (or one in its own pillowcase if you're paranoid), wash it with a bit of detergent / whatever you want. The flyknit will be good as new. I'd scrub the midsole with a magic eraser before throwing them in.

See above answer regarding getting a rep sole. It can be done though

Last edited:
Don't forget the Oreo V1

Rumored Retros:
Volt
Orange
Neo Turq

Other releases:

And to clarify-
That orange pair is supposed to be the total oranges.

Back
Top Bottom