OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

If you have any proof that the Flyknit Trainer's in white will restock [very unlikely] than I would like to see this.

EDIT: also they restock in differentiating colors such as the recent Orca's with volt infused knitting
There's no evidence that FK Trainers will be back, but either way that's not an equal trade offer.

didnt mean the trainers restocking but just racers in general. either way i dont think white trainers are worth over 250.

mean.gif

WTF, why are you wasting your time posting on here asking when you can call them and ask?

Last edited:
How long does dope factory usually take when it comes to shipping and arrival date? It's my first time ordering from them so I'm just curious.

Can't wait for Neo Turq to release. Just checked Dope Factory's website. Looks like they also restocked on OG Multis? Did anyone cop? Hopefully they restock again.

WTF, why are you wasting your time posting on here asking when you can call them and ask?
People treats NT as the CSR for every single sneaker stores. Happens a lot. Post a question on here when a call to the actual store solves the problem in a quicker manner.

Can't wait for Neo Turq to release. Just checked Dope Factory's website. Looks like they also restocked on OG Multis? Did anyone cop? Hopefully they restock again.
I was about to call duck tales on the MC's until I went to the site and saw them there, OOS of course. 

How did this thread miss the MC1 drop on DF????

I was about to call duck tales on the MC's until I went to the site and saw them there, OOS of course. 

How did this thread miss the MC1 drop on DF????

There are a bunch of Racers that appear as OoS on DF; Lucids, Uni Reds, Black/Total Crimsons, etc... I believe that the Oreo 1s and 2s were the only ones recently available.

Last edited:
can't believe that og black/white racers and white trainers are worth so much now

does anybody else remember when the former hit clearance on ndc and you were able to use an additional 20% off promo code? i paid ~$110 for mine, good times

edit: nvm, it was actually a little less than $100 for a pair at the time

Last edited:

Mc 1s have been there since the original drop. They did not restock..... Yet.

picked up a pair of flyknit trainer multi and paid 210 shipped for the trainers which were 8-8.5/10. Trying to pick up  pair of mc flyknit racers. What would be a good price for racers?

Back
Top Bottom