OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Fake

Black laces, black collar/topline, white insole.

[edit - thought maybe I should start watermarking my dirty shoe pix]

Last edited:
hey guys, an OOT question.

anyone ever cop from @flyknitseller before?

is he sell legit stuff? (no offense for seller)

i'm trying to cop yeezy from him, but the price is bit low :/ makes me questioning the authenticity

thanks for advance!

btw, that custom is fire dude
smokin.gif

anyone thats trying to buy the new hyper orange/vivid purple in small sizes for their girl, check runnerinn. Size US 4-11.5. $143 before shipping. 

Legit check on my purchase from Nike.com

Background, ordered the below a few days ago... style: 526628 011 (on the box and on the tag in the shoe)... but AM I CRAZY that these are 526628 002 flyknits?!  black tongue = 002; white tongue 011

Last edited:
Someone ordered these of Nike.com in Canada (they're shipping here now) and they also received volt flywire b/w racers! So odd..

Background, ordered the below a few days ago... style: 526628 011 (on the box and on the tag in the shoe)... but AM I CRAZY that these are 526628 002 flyknits?!  black tongue = 002; white tongue 011

Wow! I really hope these make it to the States! I'll take them as a consolation since I really don't want to pay resale for the OG Black tongued cw.

Last edited:

lol wtf these look like the customs ive done in the past on sail volt pairs

theyre legit tho.. looks like a new version of bw(2016) that de beatup was talking about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom