OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Haven't seen the 2.0 in person. Can't tell in pics cus a lot use filters. Are the 2.0 more greenish blue compared to the 1.0? Havnt pulled these out the box in quite some time
P.s. Got these at the outlet, thus the reason for the replacement box .
To be honest, I feel that the MC2s look better in indoor lighting then the 1.0s... The 1s look rather bland inside, but when you wear them in natural lighting outside they really pop.  The 2's look good in the light as well, but even in dim lighting, they look good.  I have/had both, and for me I prefer the 2's because they look good in all kinds of lighting.  Just my opinion though.  

Yea I agree. Outside my 1.0s are pretty sick. Inside the house, they are grayish dull. But when I step outside, it's like i put a heavy IG filter on them lol. But like u guys said, still nice regardless inside or out

Since I'm new to racers , do mc 1.0 fit more tts than mc 2.0 or same ?

All racers are slightly different sized from color to color, but there is no pattern as to which colorway fits larger or smaller. There could be 5 different mc2.0 in the same size, and they will all fit slightly different.

RRS has the orange/ vivid purple up. gogo

MRREBATES has 10% CB for RRS

use code CX15R039 for 10% OFF !f

Last edited:

what steps and products did you take for this midsole repaint?

thinkign about doing mine the same or whitening the whole midsole.
I did this a little bit ago also. Some use acetone or angelus preparer to prep the area that is going to be painted.

I used angelus flat white paint to paint the mid sole and I repainted the black also with flat black. I applied about 5-7 coats. I also bought angelus matte finish to finish the job. 

I forgot who on here recommended to wear the shoes a couple of times so the mid sole gets broken in and wont crack as fast.

Hope that helps

RRS has the orange/ vivid purple up. gogo

MRREBATES has 10% CB for RRS

use code CX15R039 for 10% OFF !f
Just ordered another pair for $126 shipped for a future swap/custom. They're $120 shipped before tax using the code above and your VIP membership.

Journey to 400mi (@335mi)

If you enjoy running or are trying to get started, come run with us [COLOR=#red]#NTrunning[/COLOR] (link in the sig) :nthat:!
For November, we're doing a Negative Split Challenge! #FASTEReveryMILE

Last edited:
@341mi

I fell off at mile 3 :smh:, BUT I shaved off 8 seconds from yesterday's overall pace! :smokin

Last edited:
@341mi

I fell off at mile 3
mean.gif
, BUT I shaved off 8 seconds from yesterday's overall pace!
smokin.gif

dang!! I would just like to get back to my 8mins mile.. dealing with ITB issues so I haven't really ran anything over 5-10k in a while.. and I take my time nowadays..
laugh.gif

taken with iphone. the orange is almost like neon.  i like it. 
The colors look good overall.  Still a bit skeptical on the orange color though even with this pic... wish it was black!  Otherwise I would have pulled the trigger by now.

its been a LONG LONG time but i finally got a shipping confirmation email from RRS instead of a cancellation.

Back
Top Bottom