OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
He mentioned that he didn't use any heat at all. Maybe try a type of adhesive dissolver?

Since lemon has gone mute on the situation... any other ideas how to separate the FK upper from the sole without causing the knit to shrink?  I know the other cat on here was cutting it away, but I feel like there is another way to do it.  what about half sizing up and using the hot water?

So traditional applied heat sole separation methods aren't recommended for flyknits? I'm going to experiment with some beater fk's I have laying around

Grabbed those Potions yesterday, should be delivered on Monday.. Hoping there isn't too much pink on my pair.Want em to look as close to the HTM Trainers as possible
laugh.gif

They don't look feminine on foot imo. i wear my black pair alot.
How do you size women shoes? 

You guys should know better wondering about this Marlo kid.

Because of him, I actually dislike the Marlo character from The Wire now.

Black and white? or oreos...
Well I'm actually waiting for the white tongue black and whites to rerelease next spring... That's what I heard last. The Oreo 1.0s would be nice too though, I guess.

I just meant maybe then my racer craving would be satisfied... But who am I kidding

Last edited:
Rookie question probably. I got another pair of Oreos used a bit so they're a tad lose on me. What's the best way to shrink them up a bit? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom