OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
My volts still have the tongue tag.

Does every pair say USA behind the tag or just Volts?

Smh, that's not behind the tongue tag... The USA edition that was given to all athletes has USA embroidered on the tongue and a leather insole.

another classic pair.. so close to doubling up on this pair too.. :smh:

Last edited:
The most underrated cw in my opinion. I love them more and more each time I wear them.

Are prices ridiculous for them? I wouldn't give up on them. Must have pair.
Nah. The price is retail isn't it? I love my pair. It was love at first sight. Guys be hating on it at the gym. But the girls always give me compliments. Too bad they're still not interested in me tho. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

The most underrated cw in my opinion. I love them more and more each time I wear them.

Are prices ridiculous for them? I wouldn't give up on them. Must have pair.

I can cash in 210 shipped for a 9/10 condition in a size 9 but idk if i can dish out that much for it. Decisions decisions

Nah. The price is retail isn't it? I love my pair. It was love at first sight. Guys be hating on it at the gym. But the girls always give me compliments. Too bad they're still not interested in me tho. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

point in the direction for retail. I don't think you can find them for retail now. I'll gladly grab a 2nd pair

u picked up that 11.5?
EDIT: i thought it was a good price until i saw like $101 shipping.. unless he did that to escape fees

nah im 10.5-11. grabbed a 11 the other week for 185 shipped from UK.

anyone try doing a sole swap with the upper from a pair of the flyknit zoom agility? that white pair is so clean, but that mid/outsole...

Besides picking up my Oreo 2.0 racers Friday at an outlet (119.99), JimmyJazz is doing a 20% off sale and I just picked up these lunars for 67.99 shipped with shoprunner:

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-flyknit-lunar3-sneaker/698181002?color=Dark Grey

had these too....

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-flyknit-lunar3-sneaker/698181004?color=Black
Repped! Got a pair of Lunaracer 3s for $55.99 with free 2 day shipping from Shoprunner! I would suggest anyone looking to try a Lemon-esque sole swap take advantage! 20% coupon is 20COLUMBUS, by the way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom