OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I don't know if this question has already been asked but, have any of you guys put your flyknits in your washer and dryer machines??

Did it ruin the flyknit fabric, did the color of the shoes fade, and did the midsole still come out soggy from being soaked?

Thanks!
So washer is okay, but not dryer?

Wore these for the remainder of the day since I worked today.

Got offered 370 for my MC2's within not even 30 minutes of posting them...wasn't even trying to sell them tough just seeing what kind of offers I could get. Might have to do it. Winter is coming and I need some boots.

i think a brand new silhouette needs to come out for the racers. We got everything possible from this one. 

an iD option would just destroy the silhouette, theres a reason why they dont put highly sought after shoes on iD

Wore mines out to check out the Point Bonita Lighthouse out in the north bay, but it was closed.  Ended up hiking past Battery Mendell to check out the forts on top of the cliff.  Got 'em a little dirty, but definitely worth it.  They cleaned up pretty easily.

So washer is okay, but not dryer?
Before putting them in the washer, I would recommend cleaning the midsoles (and maybe the outsole) with a brush using some detergent mixed with water. Then, take out the laces and insoles, place racers and insoles in pillow case, and machine wash cold with low tumble and no spin with detergent. Take them out right away after wash is done and allow them to air dry. They will look great! DO NOT put them in the dryer or else they will shrink and their shape will be ruined as I have seen some people make the mistake of doing. 

Got offered 370 for my MC2's within not even 30 minutes of posting them...wasn't even trying to sell them tough just seeing what kind of offers I could get. Might have to do it. Winter is coming and I need some boots.

that's a great offer, sold my Xtra pair locally for 350....don't be greedy, give to the needy, lmao

Last edited:
sorry. i want ALL shoes to be GR. In fact, I'd buy more pairs of certain shoes if they were easily attainable in store. I wouldn't take care of my shoes nearly as much as I do now.

Call me CRAZY
You are CRAZY. But that's cool. I'd want yeezys to flip them. I'm not gonna lie

all these people complaining bout resellers ruining culture and how this thread used to be about helping people....

then i catch sight of their signatures.

y'all some straight hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom