OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
What are you talking about? The trainers in their OG colorways were moving well on initial release. This was a flagship shoe for Nike and they had all their premier Olympians wearing them at the 2012 Olympics. They did a huge marketing campaign for the shoe and used them to Launch the FLYKNIT tech... Lmao at "supposed to be an outlet shoe". NTers be so salty when they jump on trends late

Ye doesn't wear this shoe, it would have been washed ..don't be delusional.

Anybody know what is best to paint flyknit material with. I was thinking of using gac900 but was wondering if anybody used another method.

They were popping before Ye wore them. You still had sellouts even at GR quantities. The Neon Green racer and trainer was gone fast. Try finding Blue glow or red trainers. People went nuts with the HTMS too. Only thing outlet bound were the ugly colors. Ofcourse Yeezy put some escalation on the prices but this shoe wasn't made because of him. You have Multicolor Racers at high resell and he never wore them.

Ye doesn't wear this shoe, it would have been washed ..don't be delusional.

They sold out on the initial launch. Most the the original fans actually loved this sneaker.
I didn't even know Kanye wore them until I started my search for the white and black trainers. At that they were still outlet/marked down shoes though. It wasn't until the MC launch that racers started to sell out immediately and the hype continued.

Kanye lured people in but white and black trainers only resold for $250-$300 at most. After the MC dropped that when the hype came and people took advantage. The MC is the reason why flyknits aren't washed

They were popping before Ye wore them. You still had sellouts even at GR quantities. The Neon Green racer and trainer was gone fast. Try finding Blue glow or red trainers. People went nuts with the HTMS too. Only thing outlet bound were the ugly colors. Ofcourse Yeezy put some escalation on the prices but this shoe wasn't made because of him. You have Multicolor Racers at high resell and he never wore them.

Multi-colors were at outlets for $100 dollars and I passed. I think the design is very dope but it's just insane people
are creating a hype around a shoe that was just "another-shoe" but they attached added value because of Ye or
because the shoe became limited. Prime example look at the recent Oreo, a dope shoe but I'm sure interest fell drastically
when Nike flooded the market.

It happens to all the perceived /borderline/ hyped/ limited sneaker/some celeb (Ye) almost always wears. With the
exception of Supreme, since that lane is been overhyped :x But $200-250 people ...:smh:

As long as people are willing to say MC is flyknit, and non of them other wack shoes in the line. I'm fine with it.

Last edited:
Happy flyknit Friday

I really hate these rope laces on the new Racers.. anywhere to buy the flat ones? lacing up my shoes every morning is annoying

Not to derail the thread from the MC2 build up, but did anyone cop the Jordan 6 golf shoes today?

I luckily got a thru on a black/white size 10. Now I can replace my old Dunk cleats.

I wonder if we'll ever see a reinforced (similar to Kobe 9 elite) Flyknit golf shoe? 

Not reinforced but yes, Flyknit

Back
Top Bottom