OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Honestly, no one knows at this point. It sounds like they will be exclusive to Nike. But I'm sure that means NDC and Niketowns and Nike running stories and the usual spots.

Thanks. Maybe that's why I couldn't find it. Hopefully in a week there's more definitive info.

I'm still very new to this community and the fk racers, I can kind of understand, why the Oreos were restocked, because of their cw they appeal much broader. I'm curious of what happens, when the MC2s are released, whether the hype transcends fans and resellers.

Will the MC 2.0 release anywhere besides Nike.com? Sounds like they're somewhat limited, but will they at least release elsewhere? Thanks in advance.

If you have a finishline or Nike in your state they will have MC Racers. Pretty sure every state has a Finishline especially since they have a deal with Macy's where they have Finishlines within them. They might not have Jordan but they sure as hell have flyknits. Plus Nordstorms sells racers too and they will have them. Even if people buy a million of pairs on Nike you have a chance to cop if you put in effort.
Depends on who you ask.....this dude thinks they'll be at every FNL across the country

if anyone is looking for size 7 white trainers, theres a pair 9/10 condition padded for 200+ship on ebay ... search hungrys0les 

Source for what? RRS had the last MC and always have racers
Didn't some dude few pages back speak to a RRS rep on the phone and said there were 3 colorways that is going to be released in the coming months and only one this month is black/white (oreo?)

Last edited:
BTW my FTL (tampa, fl) has FSR on oreo 2.0s still if anyone needs. I'm pretty sure everyone already copped but if you still need, can be had with stock locate

or an oop 

Last edited:
I hope FNL has them. FWIW, I was talking to the manager at my local FNL (I know this is essentially meaningless) and he was talking like they'd for sure be available online, but he wasn't sure if they would be selling them in store, he sounded doubtful. This was a week ago. Hopefully he and Andre are correct because I usually have MUCH better luck at FNL than NDC.

[thread="333957"]I will just stick with only Nike is getting them and let you guys freak out, since reassuring people that they will be plenty for everybody was crazy for me to do  [/thread]

people act like the MC 1s weren't easily attainable from several places. if anything the MC 1s will wind up being more limited than the MC 2s simply cause nike is gonna milk it for what they can.

like last time, if I get a few pairs I'll take care of some people who need help

You're right I don't know anything. I'll just wait til places announce/confirm if they will have them or not
FINISH LINE ISN'T getting the MC flyknit racer. They don't carry racers currently. Stop spreading false information. :smh:

people act like the MC 1s weren't easily attainable from several places. if anything the MC 1s will wind up being more limited than the MC 2s simply cause nike is gonna milk it for what they can.

like last time, if I get a few pairs I'll take care of some people who need help
FACT! MC 2.0 Impossible man only Nike is getting them bro.

If history repeats itself. Multicolor might have different style codes like the last time (Early EU release vs US release)
FINISH LINE ISN'T getting the MC flyknit racer. They don't carry racers currently. Stop spreading false information.
mean.gif
Okay sorry keep spreading the Ultra Limited Info for me though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom