OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Still confused. Which one is the Oreo? The white and black one or black and white one? Local stores are confused. 

Still confused. Which one is the Oreo? The white and black one or black and white one? Local stores are confused. 

They're both technically listed as black/white. Like someone mentioned, Oreos have a mixed weave while the 'Orcas' have a solid colour layout. Local stores would only have the Oreos as the black/whites are long gone.

They're both technically listed as black/white. Like someone mentioned, Oreos have a mixed weave while the 'Orcas' have a solid colour layout. Local stores would only have the Oreos as the black/whites are long gone.
Gotcha. Thank you.

Just missed the UPS truck..... Is it better to call them or do it through online?

for what? If you missed delivery best bet would of been to find that truck and show him your tracking number.. if not your only option is to wait for him to return to the UPS Delivery Center then you can call and pick them up from there

Just missed the UPS truck..... Is it better to call them or do it through online?
If you can't wait, I'd call and tell them you're leaving to go out of town and you'd like to meet up with the driver on his route.  Done it dozens of times without any issues.

Found them locally at the Nike store. They seem to have a decent stock. 

Ups truck from what company as the shipper? Nike doesn't require signature confirmation.

Why the hell would somebody desecrate a pair of HTMs like that?
mean.gif
Exactly, nothing "clean" about that.

Literally everything dude did made the shoes look worse.

Last edited:

sick.gif

That's worth a 20% code at a minimum 
mean.gif

Edit: It's also a good idea in the future to tag all pics containing defects/QC issues so no one else can steal the pic to pass off as theirs to a CS rep. 
Thanks for the heads up! I fixed it.

At first they just offered me a 10% discount on them. Took a lot of convincing to get the 20% code via chat. 

Ya'll are saying racers are mad comfy but we all know that TRAINERS over racers all day every day. Nike needs to stop being cheap and start producing them again. That heel and forefoot zoom combo of the trainers are so much better and at the same price point.

Last edited:
As one who has multiples of both, I prefer Racers > Trainers.

For me, the upper of the racer is one-of-a-kind. Ventilation and lightness. Rocking them sockless in SoCal weather can't be beaten. 

But I do agree, Nike needs to bring back a sturdier road training/gym wear 'flyknit/zoom' combo.

Back
Top Bottom