OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
got my first pair today delivered

Copped Oreo v2 on Friday morning from the restock. I went to the mall later that evening, saw them there, didn't think much about them. Then Saturday afternoon it hit me, THEY'RE AT THE MALL. Saw I call FL, they still have my sz, I go up there, copp. I call Nike to cancel my order and the guy says I cant, they only allow a 30min window. Then I get an email shortly after that they have shipped, so now I have TWO
mean.gif
Lol is this your first time buying some from a store?  Like someone mentioned.. return the extra pair.  

None of those no shows with silicone grips ever worked for me as they always ride down after a few steps. Any recommendations?
Nordstrom Rack branded no-show socks hold up well for me in my lunargrands. I dont own any racers but dont see why they wouldnt work tho. 

Finally got my pears today after months of missing every restock. Glad I waited instead of making a re-seller richer.  Got one for the GF of course, ordered it when it first went live.  (Size 9 & 5)

*Fingers crossed* the MC 2.0 will have the same quantity as the Oreo 2.0.

Missed the restock on NDC earlier in the week, either way making it across the border to pick them up would be tough with time. I wish somewhere in Canada had these. Need an oop on a 9.

Copped Oreo v2 on Friday morning from the restock. I went to the mall later that evening, saw them there, didn't think much about them. Then Saturday afternoon it hit me, THEY'RE AT THE MALL. Saw I call FL, they still have my sz, I go up there, copp. I call Nike to cancel my order and the guy says I cant, they only allow a 30min window. Then I get an email shortly after that they have shipped, so now I have TWO :smh:
so just return the pair you bought at the mall...
I already wore, them, I'm going to return the NDC pair.

man... ordered an 8 Oreo 2.0 and a 6.5 for the girl. Then realized she was a 5.5
Now I have a random 6.5 sitting around the house.

Back
Top Bottom