OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
When the struggle is a struggle

EDIT: blurred out the name for Rules reasons. But if this is you, stop it fam
mean.gif
Trying to come up on some GR racers. Hope they don't sell and you can't return them and have to sit on them for 2 years minimum to make a $30 profit.
Lol I left a comment on there saying how theres still a full size run on NDC and the dude sent me a dm bashing me lol 

has anyone ever received a shipping notification from USPS that said the package was delivered, but not received their item? If so, what do/should I do?

Lol I left a comment on there saying how theres still a full size run on NDC and the dude sent me a dm bashing me lol 
well you shouldn't have told everyone now i lose money..

just kidding

Last edited:
has anyone ever received a shipping notification from USPS that said the package was delivered, but not received their item? If so, what do/should I do?

2 day priority
ask your neighbors / wait 2-3 days for it to turn up .. you should notify buyer though.. tlel them you didnt receive the package..

you mightve gotten robbed too ... i had this one instance where ups didnt knock on my door just dropped a package off (i was in the living room)

thankfully i got good nerighbors cus he saw some suspicious looking dude outside the perimeter eyeing my package and informed me that i had a package

ask your neighbors / wait 2-3 days for it to turn up .. you should notify buyer though.. tlel them you didnt receive the package..

you mightve gotten robbed too ... i had this one instance where ups didnt knock on my door just dropped a package off (i was in the living room)

thankfully i got good nerighbors cus he saw some suspicious looking dude outside the perimeter eyeing my package and informed me that i had a package
went next door and talked to the neighbors. they said nothing showed up. 

Item was delivered around 10:30 this morning, i live close to a middle school (6th-8th grade), the school starts at 7:45am. I was thinking I might've been robbed, but the odd thing on the tracking was that it was a 2 day priority and there was major delays. Didn't "receive" the item from 6 days after seller shipped the item.

, but the odd thing on the tracking was that it was a 2 day priority and there was major delays. Didn't "receive" the item from 6 days after seller shipped the item.
so youre saying he created a shipping label , but did not ship until the 5th day (2days before arrival?)

how much was the cost of the item ? 

and call usps keep pressing 0 to get  ahold of a real person ( it is extremely hard to talk to a rep) and ask them to open an investigation

so youre saying he created a shipping label , but did not ship until the 5th day (2days before arrival?)

how much was the cost of the item ? 

and call usps keep pressing 0 to get  ahold of a real person ( it is extremely hard to talk to a rep) and ask them to open an investigation
no he shipped immediately after I bought it, but it got stuck at a few post offices, when it should have arrived in 2 days. I'm calling everywhere I can

Sometimes the post person will scan delivered before it's physically delivered. Wait until Monday, maybe Tuesday before stressing. Let seller know, and maybe call post office if you're really worried.

Has anybody had a size 9 goon ship from rrs?
I'm thinking yours will be shipped out tuesday.. I ordered an 11.5 the night before RRS(3days ago) and just got shipping confirmation this afternoon

i meant monday

Last edited:
I'm thinking yours will be shipped out tuesday.. I ordered an 11.5 the night before RRS(3days ago) and just got shipping confirmation this afternoon
i meant monday

Yeah, they have been playing games with me.... I called on Wednesday, and they told me they would go out in 24 hours... Got the exact same thing yesterday... And then the same today. However, the guy today said I am #2 out of 28 on the list for size 9, and that they should go out on Monday after they examine the 140 pairs or so they got today. I have only seen one other person on here mention a size 9, and he hasn't received his yet either.

man, the thirst for blue lagoons. Didn't think I'd see that. I dont know why anything surprises me with racers these days.

This thirst definitely confirms my white flag is coming out for the MC. Moving on before it even begins. This thread will be Looney Tunes.

Yeah, they have been playing games with me.... I called on Wednesday, and they told me they would go out in 24 hours... Got the exact same thing yesterday... And then the same today. However, the guy today said I am #2 out of 28 on the list for size 9, and that they should go out on Monday after they examine the 140 pairs or so they got today. I have only seen one other person on here mention a size 9, and he hasn't received his yet either.
from my experience , I WOULD NEVER TRUST WHAT A RRS EMPLOYEE SAYS.. i mean they try their best to give you the "best" customer service, but at the end of the day they give out too many promises they cant keep..i think their infrastructure just sucks they do not know their stock.. their order system is like from 2001 .. they cannot revise orders they have to do  a chargeback and create a new one 

i got severely ****** from that BW RACER debacle they kept me waiting months, constantly telling me their copy pasta phrases like dw RRS got your back.. until the last delay email, when i didnt get a ship notification i called in and they told me my card declined (but i got charged WTF?)

man, the thirst for blue lagoons. Didn't think I'd see that. I dont know why anything surprises me with racers these days.

This thirst definitely confirms my white flag is coming out for the MC. Moving on before it even begins. This thread will be Looney Tunes.
That's why I copped early off the EU release.

Back
Top Bottom