OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
It is 12. Tried contacting him about the lucids and game royals cause he said he would sell individually but he said 200 each 8/10 condition but that seems too much for me. Said his MCs were DS though but for 450

yeah for condition and the pairs included, $3500 is a REACH. if they were all DS and had some gems in there than MAYBE, but we're talking multiple MCs or blk/whts, maybe even an HTM. $3500 is a lot for 12 pairs.

Lmao so many unrealistic people

The realest one is the guy trynna make $14.

Yeah. I'd have to drive an hour to Orlando or 5 hours to Miami to cop a pair. I already have a pair and wouldn't go through all of that to double up. Maybe the B/Ws or the MCs.

roll.gif

Quick question....if I cop something on NDC with a promo code and then return the item, I'm assuming Nike will reactivate the code..???
Write them an email. They dont do it automatically but if you mention it they will send you a new one.

yes, funny how they think you are the seller.. some people just dont read

i would be careful buying flyknit racer multicolors size 10 and below atm

there are fake reps right now( 10 AND UNDER ONLY) and from a pic ive seen they can fool people

1. i would ask for dated/tagged pics

2. insole pics (AFAIK the fake insoles are easily spotted)

3. i know one nter bought a fake pair on here so i would recommend to return dat **** asap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom