OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
ok so let's try this again

any other stores apart from the below which have oreos in US10 and ship internationally?

titolo, prodirect, overkill, asphaltgold, size, achilles

Hi, just to clarify - achilles heel have stock of the Nike Oreo 2.0 Flyknit Racers and they are legit. We are restricting orders to 1 per customer and only to customers resident in the EU. These terms are clearly stated on the product page and we are monitoring and moderating all purchases.

If you have any queries please feel free to get in touch.
This has to be a troll.  It says

[h1]Delivery Information[/h1]

achilles heel can deliver orders worldwide. This includes delivery via the British Forces Post Office...

tired.gif

what wrong with achilles heel? i was just about to order from em, but after read previous post, im not sure

please enlighten me

nothing wrong with achilles. Some people just don't like the fact they are only selling the Oreo's to Euro customers.

Dude seriously read the back posts or get out of here! It has been explained in the past page!

Damn why so hostile? No need to stress yourself out so much, you don't like something just ignore it and move on.

Don't post anything if it isn't positive or to help someone out. It's easier to move on than to reply with such hostility. Keep the negativity out.

Walter..

Damn why so hostile? No need to stress yourself out so much, you don't like something just ignore it and move on.

Don't post anything if it isn't positive or to help someone out. It's easier to move on than to reply with such hostility. Keep the negativity out.

Walter..
The issue is all these "new" accounts come in and instead of reading the thread (which would have answered their question and helped them) they clog it up with the same question over and over and over cause they are too lazy to read back 1 or 2 pages. Blatant willful ignorance is not an excuse to post stupid questions.

The issue is all these "new" accounts come in and instead of reading the thread (which would have answered their question and helped them) they clog it up with the same question over and over and over cause they are too lazy to read back 1 or 2 pages. Blatant willful ignorance is not an excuse to post stupid questions.

Not disagreeing with you. But no need to raise your blood pressure because of someone else's ignorance. It's definitely easier to just ignore and move on.

Only positive vibes man.

Walter..

^ Speaking of positive vibes, the Multicolor 2.0 doesn't bode well for the USA release.  I was just talking with Nike UK.  In addition to saying this, he said that europe only got approximately 2000 pairs total of the MC 2.0 racer.  

Hi, just to clarify - achilles heel have stock of the Nike Oreo 2.0 Flyknit Racers and they are legit. We are restricting orders to 1 per customer and only to customers resident in the EU. These terms are clearly stated on the product page and we are monitoring and moderating all purchases.

If you have any queries please feel free to get in touch.
Way to lose any US based customers in here. Looks like they aren't selling as well as you may have thought. Did you guys hold your stock?

Better question is why did you come in here to post that and lose customers (who buy a lot of shoes) from the US. Plenty of places to pay over retail for Flyknit Racers-and this is just bad business.

Last edited:
Quote:

^ Speaking of positive vibes, the Multicolor 2.0 doesn't bode well for the USA release.  I was just talking with Nike UK.  In addition to saying this, he said that europe only got approximately 2000 pairs total of the MC 2.0 racer.
I thought NT London had the MC2s.....

Last edited:

yeah, I brought that up as well, he said that eventually after I asked about it.  It was supposed to be in kings ridge as well.  
I guess we are not surprise at all. Now it's almost about 3weeks since the release and none of the EU retailers get the multi2.0 other than Nike itself.

The US release should be only available through Nike, doubt rrs etc will be getting them.

Back
Top Bottom