OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

I'm from Singapore, and we get no samples here whatsoever. Heck, it's so bad here that there's still no sign of the flaming cheetos, sport turquoises nor oreo2s at the local Nike stores as yet.

Also, Le Quan isn't from Singapore.  

Looks possibly like a sole swap done on a sample Free Flyknit NSW?
I'm pretty sure he's from Vietnam...the source of where most Nikes are from.

He most likely has some ties with the factory workers or works there himself.  

finally found a pair of size 9 grey racers, practically DS too. now I just need a pair of size 9 oreo 1.0's. :nerd:

Last edited:
speaking of Oreo 1.0, I finally found a DS pair for a decent price. I probably wouldn't have went through with it if it was a extremely high price because of the idea of a possible restock of 1.0. But it was a fair price (same low going price as 2.0 right now), so I feel if they do restock, I wouldn't feel shafted as much.

MC 1.0 is next

Nice! I'd probably do the same if they were no more than $200. You've saved yourself from the extra hassle that most us will go through when they re-release...

RRS is shipping your hot Cheetos orders? They shipped my Turquoise and gave me a pushback email on the cheets lmao :nerd:

Am I the only person who couldn't get a 20% code out of NDC for the oreo failure :smh:

I really want to pull the trigger on something but that 20 off would make it so much easier lmao

Last edited:
Where's the picsssss
we've all seen them already.. just the blue and volt.. got a decent deal on them but they do need to get some cleaning and tlc.. was expecting them to be in better condition but these soles are sooo stinkin' soft even when you're careful they take a beating.. upper are in good condition for the most part.. I'll have them cleaned up and put new insoles within the next couple of days.. gonna have all the Lunar HTM's on heavy rotation this summer since the comfort is awesome! will be in search of pairs in better condition though.. will also put a few on gym and running rotation to test performance..

Last edited:

Wonder why this dude keeps calling them Racers

These are unpadded Trainers

Is this the Trainer V2 I've been waiting for?
most likely this is a Free Flyknit NSW upper with Racer soles.. you can tell that the soles are Racer from the other pics.. Racer has the dots in the front of the soles.. Trainer has lines.. I'd go as far as sayin' these are left over soles from the Bright Crimson/Volt mixed weave Racer..

Last edited:
He doesn't call them racers... just tagging them if you look at the next line he tags #niketrainer

whatever it is.. lequan306 always brings the heat when it comes to samples, sole swaps, and future knits.. pretty cool to follow..

newest addition
nice! .. wish my right pair had more pink .. i saw this blue toebox one extremely nice... but someone paid 400 for it worn 
sick.gif

before anyone points it out.. no i did not join today i forgot my info  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom