OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Some bots aren't affected by the captcha. Some have ways around.

Still helps us out a little though... if only they could have had it in place for yesterday's restock
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sup guys, new to NikeTalk, been a fan of flyknits for about a year and a half now. Have yet to grab a pair of racers and unfortunately got my Oreos order cancelled like a bunch of others. Been on the hunt on CG, eBay, etc for racers around retail and came across these for 150 cond 9.5/10. Just wanted to see if these are legit. Thanks guys, hope to start contributing in this thread w/ future releases.

Sorry for the bad pictures, on mobile lol.

Hard to say..

Give me the sellers email so I can ask him for some more pics to be sure.

My pair came in from ndc today. Never had racers before so I might just bare foot them like I do my roshes

Just get thin socks... as an above poster mentioned, stance super invisbiles are good... I have those if I need a thinner sock and I have Nike dri fit no shows for thicker options.
+1 on stance super invisibles...they go great with racers and don't slip.

I wear regular Nike dri fit socks, Elites or those Puma joints from Costco (highly recommended, 6 pairs of crews in gray or black for $9, good quality). Its not so much the sock but the shoe and how your foot is.

Yeah the coupon combines with your 10% VIP discount to give you 25% off total. So technically the coupon is for 15% off. Great deal regardless. It's just weird that not everyone has the ability to order off of the website.

You can see my order number has "-NET" attached to the end of it, signifying an online order.

Already shipped too :smokin.

You ordered these at 5am and shipped out same day?
Mine pairs got canceled? Spoke to a supervisor a few minutes and said this Crimson colorway was limited and only got a few pairs in..... And I didn't make the cut to receive a pair but yet I preorder 2 months ago lol RRS is playing with my feelings.

Pair I got is pretty cool overall. The front left shoe is defintely got more black and darker than the left shoe. No biggie, just happy I was able to get em. Thanks again to the members who helped out! Much appreciated.
the left is darker than the left? what? unless you meant the front left is darker than the rest of the left shoe. 

Anyone see that NDC used Captcha on a lebron release today?

I have seen some mixed reactions on twitter in regards to if bots will be slowed by this, or if it just slows down the manual buyers.

Any input on here?
captchas are a thing of the past, many bots bypassed it. don't know why they brought it back for some lebrons. 
Mine pairs got canceled? Spoke to a supervisor a few minutes and said this Crimson colorway was limited and only got a few pairs in..... And I didn't make the cut to receive a pair but yet I preorder 2 months ago lol RRS is playing with my feelings.
nah he definitely ordered a while ago, but the order doesn't get charged, submitted, fulfilled until it ships. Thats my guess. 

got my pair in. On that prowl for the double up
i mixed and match 2 pairs to get the perfect balance. Not a huge fan of having one shoe mismatch colored with the other. Prefer a perfect balance or blend of the black and white evenly. So didn't care too much for a black toe like everyone wanted. 

My Nike Chicago order came in. The toe box color is pretty even, I really like how these turned out.  With that being said, anyone wanna swap a 9.5 for a 9? Let me know, thanks in advance! 

Yeah the coupon combines with your 10% VIP discount to give you 25% off total. So technically the coupon is for 15% off. Great deal regardless. It's just weird that not everyone has the ability to order off of the website.

You can see my order number has "-NET" attached to the end of it, signifying an online order.

Already shipped too :smokin.

If you have VIP your order will ship out the same day if it's placed before like 3PM Pacific time. And cancelations depend on size as well as order date. Did you order size 10.5 also?

My Nike Chicago order came in. The toe box color is pretty even, I really like how these turned out.  With that being said, anyone wanna swap a 9.5 for a 9? Let me know, thanks in advance! 

If you told me these were Oreo v1 I would've believed you haha.

Hey guys,

I'm a longtime "lurker" that finally figured that I have enough time to spend actually reading this thread after that hectic Oreo 2.0 fiasco. I love Flyknits and own a decent collection (for a broke college kid), but only have one pear (am I spelling that correctly?) of Racers and no Trainers, unfortunately. 

In other news, I preordered the "Flaming Hot Cheetos" (Crimson/Volt) Racers from RRS March 26 ("estimated" at that time to ship April 3 
mean.gif
) and just spoke to a representative that said that they did in fact get the shipment in today. She said, however, that they normally don't ship any until they check the order and make sure they got every size they were supposed to. That confused me, since I saw a NT member's order posted here said shipped. Weird. The lady at RRS was nice though and said she'd see if she could get them to expedite my shipping to tomorrow morning. I just hope I get that size 11 that I preordered back in March finally comes through since those tend to get snatched up pretty quick.

Anyways, there's my first contribution to what I hope will be many more! I'm waiting for the Multi 2.0s, but with the ridiculousness surrounding NDC releases and living in a state with 0 Nike stores may make that difficult. No one in my area wears Racers and they aren't even well known. It's mostly all Flyknit Frees and Air Maxes. Regardless, I'm excited to finally participate in this thread! 

Back
Top Bottom