OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

There are so many Oreo v2.0 on ebay and NYC craiglist!!!!!.....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I bet the prices are much higher than before too right? LOL

Bunch of people who couldnt get them finally got em and still think they can make $300 lmao...

For those people that received an email stating that their Oreo V2 from last Friday was canceled, call Nike and make sure that your order has truly been canceled. I received the cancelation email yesterday but just got off the phone with Nike again and they told me to ignore the email because my order is still processing in their system.

i wouldn't hold your breathe for this.

Am I seeing this right? $5 for a $25 gift card to NDC? I'm about to buy $100 worth
laugh.gif
if you read the rebate form fine print, it says you get a $20 rebate back with a total of $100 worth of gift cards

dunno why its showing -$20 for every gift card amount

I can order Racers from the website. Not sure why some people can't.

i was able to place an online order a couple weeks ago, but this is what's showing for me now

i was able to place an online order a couple weeks ago, but this is what's showing for me now

Same. No matter what racer I choose, that's what it shows for me too.
That's how the Racer page looked for me way back during the B/W Racer oversell fiasco. I've had the ATC button for awhile now though :\.

My pair came in from ndc today. Never had racers before so I might just bare foot them like I do my roshes

Last edited:
For those people that received an email stating that their Oreo V2 from last Friday was canceled, call Nike and make sure that your order has truly been canceled. I received the cancelation email yesterday but just got off the phone with Nike again and they told me to ignore the email because my order is still processing in their system.
@al3x89  did this yesterday. At first the rep said the same thing, but looked into it and confirmed it's still being cancelled 

UPS just dropped my pair off, love the weave.
This is a perfect example of what i meant when i said some left/right are so different in weave they almost look like different shoes. Glad most of you dig it but as much as I like that all flyknits are "different", i'd prefer my pair to have more subtle differences. 

My pair came in from ndc today. Never had racers before so I might just bare foot them like I do my roshes
going barefoot in roshes is a lot easier because of the insoles.. its easier to clean.. but if you must go barefoot in racers, i know some people that do it too. i just never go barefoot in any of my shoes, but thats just me

Nike Bucktown order arrived today. Thanks again to the gentleman who threw that info out there.

Unsure why people are claiming to size up. TTS for me. Pretty happy with the weave as it feels rather balanced between each. Anyone with B/W Racers looking to swap lmk.

going barefoot in roshes is a lot easier because of the insoles.. its easier to clean.. but if you must go barefoot in racers, i know some people that do it too. i just never go barefoot in any of my shoes, but thats just me

I'm leaning that way because my sock game is weak and the upper feels a little tight around the toes atm

I bet the prices are much higher than before too right? LOL

Bunch of people who couldnt get them finally got em and still think they can make $300 lmao...
ebay price went up a bit since yesterday, few sellers who ""
Nike Bucktown order arrived today. Thanks again to the gentleman who threw that info out there.

Unsure why people are claiming to size up. TTS for me. Pretty happy with the weave as it feels rather balanced between each. Anyone with B/W Racers looking to swap lmk.
best weave I have seem by far, 

good luck getting that "Rebate" back from staples, companies that do that shady ishh never get my business...
How is that "shady"?  Staples is a very reputable retailer, and MIR's are pretty standard these days.  I've never had a problem with rebates from Staples (or any retailer, for that matter).

Last edited:

good weave here. hoping for something similar.

Back
Top Bottom