OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I love the story of the Roshe Run

I remember calling all the racks to get iguanas shipped to me. They're still the best ones ever IMO.

+1. I never got lucky with the rack prices. I just remember when the black sails came back out after original release and i straight up copped 7 pairs so i would never be caught without having pairs.

I think i still have 3 pairs DS with no plans of wearing them. Roshes were fun while it lasted. I stopped after Mango 2. Everything went down hill, for me, when those "Yeezy's" came out.

i still laugh to this day, at those clowns who actually run in Roshes :rofl:  

i have a few pairs and theyre mad comfy.. but nike goofed wh that name

remember dudes that balled in them?

I remember thinking roshes were so comfortable, until i tried on flyknits.

remember dudes that balled in them?

I remember thinking roshes were so comfortable, until i tried on flyknits.
theyre comfortable .just not like flyknits...lunars 3's and boost are still best in class when it comes to comfort ..hands down 

Last edited:
I love the story of the Roshe Run

I remember calling all the racks to get iguanas shipped to me. They're still the best ones ever IMO.
Bruh  we built the Roshes. Like we did the marketing for Nike. While its a good shoe, there are so many shoes that are better. But the way we promoted it by selling people on the simplicty and price, it just exploded bruh. I'm proud of how we turned a basic shoe into a daily shoe for a lot of ppl.

With that said, I don't want that to happen to the flyknits, but when you got a colorway that wouldve sat just a year ago now going for 250 days after its release..... tells me that good thing is being destroyed.

lmao, i peeped those adidas' for the hell of it on their site, and they're already sold out of my size. people moved quick on those haha

+1. I never got lucky with the rack prices. I just remember when the black sails came back out after original release and i straight up copped 7 pairs so i would never be caught without having pairs.

I think i still have 3 pairs DS with no plans of wearing them. Roshes were fun while it lasted. I stopped after Mango 2. Everything went down hill, for me, when those "Yeezy's" came out.
i stopped after they released the calypsos again. I felt special having a pair of those, I had to hunt them down lol

I feel like Nike ended the Roshe  after they released the yeezy and leopards, but those leopards were fire!!

It's better for complex to stay on the good side of companies, get insider info and possibly even review shoes and merchandise a little early (my guess).

nah, you're pissed off because you missed or wasn't able to successfully get these oreo 2.0, or maybe even B/W. But before that and still now, almost every color is basically GR and can be bought days/weeks/months after release. 

for the record, original roshes were $70 and majority of it was available for sale way below that. 
Bruh, I have the BW, I was able to get the Oreo 2.0... There wasn't a release that I wasn't able to get thus far, nor did I ever pay over retail for the shoes.  I have had the multis, the neos, and pretty much all of the "most hyped" racer color ways.  I just liked how in the past I could go to the store and buy them the day the released, or how I could order them when they dropped on NDC.  The fact that I had to sit at my computer for 45 minutes clicking add to cart on friday morning is what pissed me off.  I can't wait for the MC 2.0.

Yall forgetting this NT and Kanye is God and lebron is satan?

post a tagged pic you have all the og colorways or geeteeefoh
you can PM asvpsin  to confirm I sold him my used MC racers

you can PM some dude on grailed to confirm I sold him my BW racers

you can PM imjpm23  to confirm I sold him my Neos  

Here is a picture of my collection, and then followed by a current pic that is tagged with what I have left... 

I bought for my wife the OG BW and two MC Trainers.

Back
Top Bottom