OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Fleet Feet Houston was awesome. They got the volt trainers this week and have plenty of stock. I have the white/black/volt HTM, so I didn't really want another volt color way. They ordered me black/white and white/black trainers (both on Page 11 of this thread) from their catalog and claimed they'll be here next week. I don't imagine that could be possible but fingers crossed!

Holler if anyone has questions or needs help with volts.

I am so confused. So the HTM drop is going to be at Fleet Feet? Or most likely Mercer again? Which colorway is the HTM drop? Any info would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I am so confused. So the HTM drop is going to be at Fleet Feet? Or most likely Mercer again? Which colorway is the HTM drop? Any info would be much appreciated.

HTMs are most likely only at Tier 0 accounts.

The ones at Fleet Feet are a limited release only at 18 brick-and-mortar stores.

Two completely different releases.

Last edited:
$150

His catalog was F2012 and had 3 colors of the trainer, the two I ordered and one mostly black. The only racer color in the catalog was volt. The volt trainer they had wasn't even in the catalog.

Here are two cw catalog pics

I remember being attracted to the Orange/Black prior to the limited label. :\

The more I look at them, I'm reminded of the Zoom Streak for some reason. I wouldn't be surprised if they feel similar.

Last edited:
$150
His catalog was F2012 and had 3 colors of the trainer, the two I ordered and one mostly black. The only racer color in the catalog was volt. The volt trainer they had wasn't even in the catalog.

Thanks for the info. Did you try on both the Racer and Trainer? What was the different in feel? Is it significant?

Fleet Feet Houston was awesome. They got the volt trainers this week and have plenty of stock. I have the white/black/volt HTM, so I didn't really want another volt color way. They ordered me black/white and white/black trainers (both on Page 11 of this thread) from their catalog and claimed they'll be here next week. I don't imagine that could be possible but fingers crossed!
Holler if anyone has questions or needs help with volts.
Debating whther I should get black/ whites, they look really clean. If they come through ill make a descision off your pics.

Thanks for the pictures anhuynh16. That Volt color-way is an instant purchase. No questions. No I just need to find out where I can purchase the orange/blue color-way.

Thanks for the pictures anhuynh16. That Volt color-way is an instant purchase. No questions. No I just need to find out where I can purchase the orange/blue color-way.

Had a chance to hold the volts in person and yes you are correct in saying that they are instantly copped, no questions asked if I get a chance. I can't put it in words how awesome that colorway looks in person

Now I just need to figure out how to get a pair of Flyknit HTM's in my life. Especially those asymmetric pairs with the lunar soles. Who here has purchased HTM's? Do they only release at 21 Mercer? Do they ever release on Nike.com? Will 21 Mercer do phone orders?

HTMs release at select stores, likely tier zero. And they wont do phone orders because it's likely very limited, especially with the resale market nowadays. It's unlikely ndc will have them but here's hoping.
Those volt ones are not for me, but now we know for sure the public release doesnt have USA on them. Wonder if team canada has the same generic pairs lol. Thanks for sharing though. Exciting stuff!

Thanks for the photos anhuynh16

I still prefer the racers over the trainers but I know I'll eventually pick up one or two trainers.

Sorry for the double post, but heres what we've been waiting for!!

So these are the trainers?  The difference is in the upper and not the midsole/sole/cushioning, right?  I like this upper but would prefer the lunartrainer-esque midsole.  There are still pictures of pairs popping up with that midsole (samples only?) like:

I'm trying to follow everything even though pages were lost with the switch.  I'd like to try to get a pair depending on what colorways are releasing

Last edited:

So these are the Flyknits that Todd Jordan was using to skate in. Does anybody else see that there is a clear coat on the bottom/front of the toe box. Seems like they reinforced it for skating.

So these are the Flyknits that Todd Jordan was using to skate in. Does anybody else see that there is a clear coat on the bottom/front of the toe box. Seems like they reinforced it for skating.
is it really clearcoated? that would be disappointing if it was customized that way. as i pointed out in a previous post, i liked how the front of the toebox highlighted colors on these newest HTM colorways. if you look at all the other ones prior to these, they have the same pattern of a tighter/darker shade in the same area so I'm not really sure anything special was done to these. he didn't mention it in the interview either.

Back
Top Bottom