OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I'm sure there are many sizing questions that pop up but I follow this thread (somewhat closely) and am curious. I usually wear 12 in nike runners. Should I size up the 1/2 size RRS is saying to do or am I okay with a 12? I am okay with a snug fit but don't want them to be unwearable.
For example, I wear a 12 in inneva ovens, am1, prestos, etc.
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

got em delivered today, lovin em to death! Gonna buy the new bright crimsom/volts next!

i noticed they finally changed the laces , no? it looks more likethe og ones

edit: and for anyone wondering release date for the hot cheetos and lucid mix are 4/3/15, just ordered

Last edited:
i noticed they finally changed the laces , no? it looks more likethe og ones

edit: and for anyone wondering release date for the hot cheetos and lucid mix are 4/3/15, just ordered

Think someone swapped the laces on those but I guess we'll see.

thanks for the heads up. i usually size up .5 so those should fit. not for $182 though. 

actually on second thought.. dont think i want used shoes. period. lol 

Last edited:

thanks for the heads up. i usually size up .5 so those should fit. not for $182 though. 

actually on second thought.. dont think i want used shoes. period. lol 
For lightly worn lucids, $162 is pretty great.  You could probably get them down to like $140

So just got out the phone with RRS. AND THEY told me that bright Crimson are sold out and their next shipment will be till July 28!!!

So just got out the phone with RRS. AND THEY told me that bright Crimson are sold out and their next shipment will be till July 28!!!
A lot of the reps don't know what they're talking about. I have a feeling a lot of our orders, even though our cards got charged will be cancelled. Maybe I'm just pessimistic lol.

Back
Top Bottom