OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Question for the Flyknit collective; to anybody who owns both racers and trainers, can I get away with going up .5 on trainers?

I have 6 pairs of racers, all of which are size 11. I found a good deal locally on a pair of trainers but they're 11.5 and I don't have any experience with them. The racers fit well and I don't mind a little extra room in an 11.5; I just wouldn't want anything drastic or uncomfortable so hopefully someone here can chime in with some insight if possible. I'll hold off if it's advised against, but I'd hate to pass if the difference isn't substantial.

Much appreciated
I go up .5 in all my trainers (padded) . TTS fits but they are wayy to snug in my opinion.

I go up .5 in all my trainers (padded) . TTS fits but they are wayy to snug in my opinion.

That's what I was wondering, whether the padding would cause it to be a little more snug and warrant a half size up. I hear you, I definitely need a little breathing room, too. Thanks a lot brother, appreciate the fast response. Good looking out.

Just a reminder for the HB's, Yeezy never once wore the black and white racers!!! :smh: He's only worn the black/white trainers and the white/black trainers!! :nerd:

Plus he's jump shipped to adidas and wants you to throw your Nike's in the trash :lol:

Last edited:
Hoping that because he was wearing those Ultra Boosts and bashing nike its reducing the hype on these BW racers even though he never wore them in the first place.

legit?

and how much should i pay?
Legit!

They do, however, look like they've seen better days. . I wouldn't pay too much for em. Relative to the general resale price, these definitely should fall on the lower end. Personally, I wouldn't buy anything that worn for something astronomical, especially being padded. But if you're really bout it, go for it. Keep in mind that because they are padded, you should probably make sure they're a half size above your normal Flyknit size.

Last edited:
Man I was at work yesterday and the Manager of Nike Brazil came in and after a while he said the MC, Black and white and Seahawks are just sitting over there. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

The difference demand can make

Man I was at work yesterday and the Manager of Nike Brazil came in and after a while he said the MC, Black and white and Seahawks are just sitting over there. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

The difference demand can make

It's not just that. The price for Nike stuff in general is about double the price over there than it is in the US. I remember 6 months ago Neo Turqs were in abundance there and weren't moving at all.

Legit!

They do, however, look like they've seen better days. . I wouldn't pay too much for em. Relative to the general resale price, these definitely should fall on the lower end. Personally, I wouldn't buy anything that worn for something astronomical, especially being padded. But if you're really bout it, go for it. Keep in mind that because they are padded, you should probably make sure they're a half size above your normal Flyknit size.
damn my feet weird af then im wearing sz 11 padded trainers with socks comfortably, however i cant wear racers in a sz 11 w/ socks

Got my first trainers through a fellow NTer... Thx for the good deal (you know who you are). I'm hooked... These are super comfy and clean. White is padded, black unpadded.

Back
Top Bottom