OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
This BW hunt wasted too much of my damn time. I decide to forgo and grab the MC flyknit Roshes that just dropped :pimp:

This BW hunt wasted too much of my damn time. I decide to forgo and grab the MC flyknit Roshes that just dropped
pimp.gif
Ouch! LOL. IMO racers >>>>

But if youre happy nice cop

This BW hunt wasted too much of my damn time. I decide to forgo and grab the MC flyknit Roshes that just dropped :pimp:
Glad my order from footlocker wasn't canceled, coming this wednesday , phew! But woah! I would have never settled for those flyknit roshes. That $160 can go towards the MC racer 2, cheaper and looks better IMO. I don't think I'll regret passing on those roshes.

i had much rather wait on the MC 2.0's later this year than the Roshe Flyknit...just can't seem to get down with that shoe

Glad my order from footlocker wasn't canceled, coming this wednesday , phew! But woah! I would have never settled for those flyknit roshes. That $160 can go towards the MC racer 2, cheaper and looks better IMO. I don't think I'll regret passing on those roshes.

Swoosh price at $90 helped my decision guise. No way I'm spending $170 on Roshes. And believe I'm still grabbing the MC 2.0 Racers :smokin

Last edited:
Ordered the Multi Roshes. When are the MC 2s supposed to drop? It's not that soon is it?

Swoosh price at $90 helped my decision guise. No way I'm spending $170 on Roshes. And believe I'm still grabbing the MC 2.0 Racers
smokin.gif
For $90 I could see getting them. I guess I just feel that the black "webbing" over the shoe covers up the multicolor too much...I want it shining bright! But definitely good pickup for only $90

Was just chopping it up with a very talkative Nike Rep. 
laugh.gif
  Usually they're so direct and to the point. He was a fan of the MC Roshes

rumor has it mulit 2.0 is coming out this year, if you want to wait a little longer and try to get it for retail.. If not you're looking at 350+
Yea rumor has it dropping this year, hopefully. But the version 1 MC are rumored to restock next year as well. I guess I'm just a little impatient lol .
Anyways, I've seen some for as low as 235 for a 9/10 condition. Someone hopped on it faster than I could though :frown:

With the MC 2.0's and several other good colorways coming out this year, I'll be more than willing to be patient and wait on them instead of shelling out $350ish for orginal MC's. Especially since they are slated to do a re-release next year too. Patience will be rewarded!

Yea rumor has it dropping this year, hopefully. But the version 1 MC are rumored to restock next year as well. I guess I'm just a little impatient lol .
Anyways, I've seen some for as low as 235 for a 9/10 condition. Someone hopped on it faster than I could though
frown.gif
Arent we a little impatient.. lol

Dang. i would love to see a deal like that... 

The PS Detective! :nerd: :nthat:

Hahah preesh @illustrayt! I actually just changed the colors of that pic of the "samples" to show that it'd be easy to make them look like the Laser Crimson. I haven't found an actual source image that would disqualify these as actually being fake, but I feel like if they were actually samples, we would've seen more than just a super HD on foot pic, eh?

Last edited:
Man.. So with the possible releases of both versions.
Will you still buy for that price of 235?
Or be patient and get for retail? Hmmmm..
tuff... I'd jump on that price and take a shot at retail lmao. If the blk/wht racers are causing this much trouble for most of us, imagine MC.. smh

With the MC 2.0's and several other good colorways coming out this year, I'll be more than willing to be patient and wait on them instead of shelling out $350ish for orginal MC's. Especially since they are slated to do a re-release next year too. Patience will be rewarded!
If the pictures going around are the real 2.0s and nothing will be changed during release, they don't compare to the orignal mc.

The blue font on the tongue and blue flywires aren't as clean as the original. Too much blue/purple weaving.

Back
Top Bottom