OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Picked these up for $113 DS. Keep your racers.

My footlocker said a big shipment is coming and they don't ever get jack. These will be plentiful if you look now. I don't see them sitting with the hype. Just do your homework and you can get them for retail now. Don't sleep or your going to have to pay these resellers.

My footlocker said a big shipment is coming and they don't ever get jack. These will be plentiful if you look now. I don't see them sitting with the hype. Just do your homework and you can get them for retail now. Don't sleep or your going to have to pay these resellers.

Awesome! I'm tempted to purchase a pair again... I really want to de-Flywire the lateral side for that stealth look.

I need these in my life!! Really wish I was able to get my hands on these from the first HTM collection when they dropped in 2012. It's impossible to find these in a size 9 now... These are my grails for the entire Flyknit racer collection and one of the best racers (In my opinion). I remember seeing a used pair on Ebay going for less than $150 a few months back!!! Too bad it was only a size 7...

if you don't mind telling, which footlocker is this

These will be in every FTL in NYC over the next couple of days and should be in most around the US by the end of the week; glad to see everyone that has been able to pick these up, I'm sure once they release all over, resell prices will be close to retail; just be patient   

Called NTSF, associate says the b/w racers are not in stock and that updates will be brought to their twitter account.  Associate also said there have been lots of people calling about them.  

Contacted House of Hoops @ Sunvalley Mall.. none at all.

I need these in my life!! Really wish I was able to get my hands on these from the first HTM collection when they dropped in 2012. It's impossible to find these in a size 9 now... These are my grails for the entire Flyknit racer collection and one of the best racers (In my opinion). I remember seeing a used pair on Ebay going for less than $150 a few months back!!! Too bad it was only a size 7...

Last edited:
Why does it matter? If you like the shoe, then you like the shoe and you should buy it.
who cares what everyone else does man. Man up

"Man up?" I already got my pair, I'm just saying that the hype over these is really making them feel less and less special. I was genuinely excited for another subdued colorway of one of my favorite silhouettes, both for running and casual wear. What I wasn't excited about is having to fight off resellers and hypebeasts to get them.

definitely look like chlorines to me.

Not a fan of many HTM's. For the most part, I havent seen many that look good to me. There was a Kobe IX one that was sick, but other than that, nothing special to me.

I'm not one to care about the significance behind the concept.

ridiculously bitter.  called costa mesa hoh this morning, and guy said they're not expecting them for a week+, called after work some girl said they only have an 11 left 
mean.gif

on top of that, i was at brea mall yesterday and saw the two unwanted cw's and asked about a black and white shipment.  worker, said they're probably not getting them.  called them after i called costa mesa and the guy said they just sold my size... 
mean.gif

oh well, while everyone got these, still go my trainers.

still gonna cop though when and if nike comes through 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"Man up?" I already got my pair, I'm just saying that the hype over these is really making them feel less and less special. I was genuinely excited for another subdued colorway of one of my favorite silhouettes, both for running and casual wear. What I wasn't excited about is having to fight off resellers and hypebeasts to get them.

You are making zero sense. Why will you have to fight off resellers and hypebeasts when they will be so readily available that everyone and their mom will have a pair? LOLWUT?

ridiculously bitter.  called costa mesa hoh this morning, and guy said they're not expecting them for a week+, called after work some girl said they only have an 11 left :smh: .  

on top of that, i was at brea mall yesterday and saw the two unwanted cw's and asked about a black and white shipment.  worker, said they're probably not getting them.  called them after i called costa mesa and the guy said they just sold my size... :smh:  

damn, my size!! But way too far from me.

Found out that the nearest HoH(FL mall) had sz 9-10.5 while i was at work all day. I already got my pairs I need, but grats to those who wanted and were able to get 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
You are making zero sense. Why will you have to fight off resellers and hypebeasts when they will be so readily available that everyone and their mom will have a pair? LOLWUT?
Yup, I definitely contradicted myself. Wasn't clear about what I was trying to express. Until a couple of hours ago, when news hit that they're popping up at FTL, it's been a rat race. 

Back
Top Bottom