OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Still one of my favorite colorways
smile.gif
If only both toes were as pink as your right. Tempted to buy 2 more pairs and match them up haha.

I hope people start unloading MC Racers. I'll gladly grab another pair at around $250 if the market somehow becomes that saturated in anticipation of a new pair
laugh.gif
. I'm personally not holding my breath on a new release. We haven't heard or seen anything other than those pics from the same IG user.
This.

Although i prefer the new black/white vs the og black/white, the og mc is cleaner with the white tongue tag font and white flywire (judging from pix so far).

I hope people start unloading MC Racers. I'll gladly grab another pair at around $250 if the market somehow becomes that saturated in anticipation of a new pair :lol:. I'm personally not holding my breath on a new release. We haven't heard or seen anything other than those pics from the same IG user.

Whats his ig?

IDK why people would unload on MCs just because a new MC is coming out (possibly).  For instance, with the new BW racer, I havent seen an overabundance of og BW racers hitting the market so not sure why people would all of a sudden get rid of the original MCs. I think it's just wishful thinking and pretty unlikely.

If the market does miraculously flood with MCs, chalk me up for 2 more pairs. Thanks. =)

IDK why people would unload on MCs just because a new MC is coming out (possibly).  For instance, with the new BW racer, I havent seen an overabundance of og BW racers hitting the market so not sure why people would all of a sudden get rid of the original MCs. I think it's just wishful thinking and pretty unlikely.

If the market does miraculously flood with MCs, chalk me up for 2 more pairs. Thanks. =)
You can move them now for $300-$350 and then buy 2 of the new ones when they come out for free essentially.  Good investment IMO if they are for sure going to re-release.

You can move them now for $300-$350 and then buy 2 of the new ones when they come out for free essentially.  Good investment IMO if they are for sure going to re-release.
That's if they release AND if you can get your hands on a pair...

Might have already been mentioned, but RW has the Oreo Volts (granted only large sizes left) and the Hyper Punch/Volts (numerous sizes) on sale for $119.88. Use promo code: FB15D to get another 15% off. Total shipped - $101.90

Last edited:
Obviously my RRS order for the Black White preorder is canceled since they didn't have enough pairs.  Sucks, but can't trust this site anymore even with the VIP.  

I agree with the financial aspect of it, but my point is the resale value will decrease if that's the case, which is good those of us who want another pair. If anything you'd think they would sell them now while they're very scarce.  I guess depends on the financial situation of the person.  

There's also the Team in Training code for 15% off on RW, which I forgot for some reason. Anyone remember what it is?

damn, really? if roadrunnersports didn't exist I would be upset that I shared that code. at least those who needed it were able to use it.
They probably realized all of their sales lately (especially the b/w racer) all used that code to purchase... oh well, it was good while it lasted.

They probably realized all of their sales lately (especially the b/w racer) all used that code to purchase... oh well, it was good while it lasted.
This. RRS and RW will stop using codes if they are being abused. Sneakerheads ruining it for everyone 
roll.gif

Anyone notice that nike.com has the black and white as well as the "seahawks" colorways posted as sold out? Is this typical of stock that is slated for release?

Back
Top Bottom