OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Finally bros

Last edited:
Well the Oreo/volts are going back after 45 days - They just werent getting any love with my oreos in rotation. I just set up an exchange for those black/whites  - i couldnt resist
smokin.gif

RRS has the black/white Racers available for pre-order in various sizes (will ship January 12, 2015). Got a pair for me and my girl, total: $262 shipped after tax (WA state).

Last edited:

RRS has the black/white Racers available for pre-order in various sizes (will ship January 12, 2015). Got a pair for me and my girl, total: $262 shipped after tax (WA state).
According to the RRS CS rep, every size is sold out.  I hope you dont have to go through the whole refund process but im just letting you know what i was told.

Last edited:
According to the RRS CS rep, every size is sold out.  I hope you dont have to go through the whole refund process but im just letting you know what i was told.
I saw size 13 last night and ordered through ✆ order so I should be good

Why would he have to go through any refund process if they are all sold out? They'll just cancel the order.

Why would he have to go through any refund process if they are all sold out? They'll just cancel the order.
because you get charged when you place the order...

by refund process i mean the 3-4 business days it takes to get the money back in your account.

Looking to get a pair of trainers or racers for a while, but the prices seem so inflated. Are there any colourways under $200?

No, it will ruin them.

Check Nike.com or your local Nike outlet.
I'm Canadian, can't receive orders and don't get the opportunity to pop down to the States too often. The one pair I've seen is a purple trainer retailing for $180 that doesn't really interest me.

Back
Top Bottom