OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
i could only get a 11.5 of the jade pre-ordered from RRS. waiting for NDC to pop them back up to get a 12. 

but tomorrow im getting the fireberry and all black flyknit roshes. i know a lot on here will hate. but the more pics i see of them. i wanna at least try them out

i could only get a 11.5 of the jade pre-ordered from RRS. waiting for NDC to pop them back up to get a 12. 

but tomorrow im getting the fireberry and all black flyknit roshes. i know a lot on here will hate. but the more pics i see of them. i wanna at least try them out
The flyknit roshes looks nice. Just cant mess with that toe box. But get what you like bro.

Honestly the pictures do not do this shoe justice, but yeah it's probably too bright/loud for most people.

This is my girl's pair, and I have to say they look awesome with black. I love loud shoes and in my opinion the volt oreos look kind of boring compared to these.
tongue.gif

Might pick up the Jade's when they go back up on NDC; these pictures are convincing me.

I was gonna get the new Oreo's, but I have too much Volt in my collection already lol.

Last edited:
I didn't think I was going to like these and that I would return em when I purchased them. When I opened the box I was so glad I went with these instead of the watermelon or the volts! Pictures don't do the jades justice!
Nice pants.....brand? Cotton or wool?

The volt bottoms ruin a perfectly good looking shoe.  To each their own, everyone has their own taste but Im feeling those that missed out on Oreo's are doubling up on these and saying theyre dope af when they remind me of the Air Max day 1s from 3/26.  Volt is not always the answer!

Pre ordered the volts and jade off RRS with the extra 20% along with VIP a few days back. Just got email from them saying my jade was over sold and now cancelled. Boooo

The volt bottoms ruin a perfectly good looking shoe.  To each their own, everyone has their own taste but Im feeling those that missed out on Oreo's are doubling up on these and saying theyre dope af when they remind me of the Air Max day 1s from 3/26.  Volt is not always the answer!

Yeah, I completely disagree with you but like you said, to each their own. I much prefer a colored midsole to a white midsole. And Volt is still one of my favorite accent colors so it works perfectly for me.

Yeah, I completely disagree with you but like you said, to each their own. I much prefer a colored midsole to a white midsole. And Volt is still one of my favorite accent colors so it works perfectly for me.
Agreed! I enjoy the subtle upper with a splash of Volt. Plus this will be the first Racer with colored sole. :smile:

Yessur, differences of opinion I guess.  I just feel the oreo blk/white doesnt need an accent color and theyre dope as is.  The volt almost looks like it was a factory flaw to me.  As long as you like them thats all that matters!

Last edited:
the comments in here are definitely a lot more mature and level headed compared to other threads :nthat:

im waiting for the "oreos" to pop back up on nike, so i can use a promo code. im probably gonna end up painting the midsole white.

Did a quick PS on the oreo/volts to see what it would look like with a painted white sole instead of volt

***pic is A11skillz*** 

Last edited:
Seeing the photoshopped pics make me feel better about the original look of the shoe with the volt midsole. i am welcoming a fresh take on the midsole color. it seems like its not for everyone but ill take it (considering I lucked out on the oreos
wink.gif
)

Did a quick PS on the oreo/volts to see what it would look like with a painted white sole instead of volt

***pic is A11skillz*** 
Haha it's nice, but for some reason, just for me, I like the volt sole, gives it some nice pop.  But again, to all his own.  The original Oreo's had a more rounded toe box and this is a littlre more angular, which i like a lot.  

Nice PS'ing job though.

Back
Top Bottom