OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I sent my pair of volt trainers back to Nike because the sole ripped after 2 wears. They r sending me a pair of new am2012s back. Smh

I sent my pair of volt trainers back to Nike because the sole ripped after 2 wears. They r sending me a pair of new am2012s back. Smh

interesting.. my sole ripped after one day, but the store I got it from just gave me a new pair. AND- I've sent multiple defected items back to nike, they've always given me back a voucher of the retail price of the shoe. (so flyknits would be $150 voucher)

Just scooped up volt trainers in a 8.5 on FNL right now. Only size they had
smokin.gif
The ONE day I'm not checking FNL. 
frown.gif

interesting.. my sole ripped after one day, but the store I got it from just gave me a new pair. AND- I've sent multiple defected items back to nike, they've always given me back a voucher of the retail price of the shoe. (so flyknits would be $150 voucher)

guess canada is run a little differently.

plus retail of am2012 is higher than flyknit so they might argue that i got the better end of the deal (totally not)

fall 13 releases for racers and trainers.already on swoosh.starting to release on august i think...

white racer and blue trainer look :smokin

Waiting for actual pics but its going to be HOT! I'm in for more colors at US prices :tongue::smokin

I've just joined, and thought I would clear a few things up regarding the first page. Most of the images with the 'strange' looking Flyknits came from the summer workshops that ran at 1948 London, where I participated. They are all samples from over the past 10 years of various stages of development. Such as the free sole, the 'The really thin, porous mid with lunar sole' etc. From what the Nike Portland employees that worked on the Flyknit said, I don't expect any of these versions (in the form posted at least) will ever see the light of day.

Also, I have a sample pair of the red/black racers if anyone wants some better quality photos?

Reactions: lyl
Back
Top Bottom