OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
ok so is this preorder with RRS legit for the B/W colorway? i realize its a joke to get on it now, but is there a restock on the come up for january 2015? 

ive been desperately trying to replace my stolen pair, this would be good news.....

other than klekt, niketalk, the flyknit seller fb group, and ebay..... any suggestions on forums or websites for hunting down a certain pair? 

ok so is this preorder with RRS legit for the B/W colorway? i realize its a joke to get on it now, but is there a restock on the come up for january 2015? 

ive been desperately trying to replace my stolen pair, this would be good news.....

other than klekt, niketalk, the flyknit seller fb group, and ebay..... any suggestions on forums or websites for hunting down a certain pair? 
just because they say it is black/white doesn't mean it will be just like the one that dropped last summer.  there were three racers that have released that could have been called "black/white" 

rose bowl.

just because they say it is black/white doesn't mean it will be just like the one that dropped last summer.  there were three racers that have released that could have been called "black/white" 
Could be the samples that were released a few weeks back. Isn't the oreos scheduled for a return too which are commonly mistaken for the black-white's.

THIS

The black/white racers, greyscale racers and black/white sail racers all have "black" and "white" in the color description.

That RRS rep could easily have got any one of these mixed up.

What's up with the red Racers on Roadrunner? Are they out?
1) Goto RRS

2) Click on the Red Racers

3) Choose any size

4) Notice the shipment date...

wink.gif

look for that link a page or two ago. I forgot which sneaker site it was from. I clicked the buy it now box and it took me to RRS page, which shows the shoes you're looking for. That was all i did.

Anyone else realize that size 10 is no longer listed on RRS for the URed Racers? Looks like they're actually staring to sell out of sizes. I know a few people who ordered size 10s got cancelled last week.

Anyone else realize that size 10 is no longer listed on RRS for the URed Racers? Looks like they're actually staring to sell out of sizes. I know a few people who ordered size 10s got cancelled last week.
A few other sizes were gone yesterday too, my size 9.5 included.

Is everyone else preordering these uni reds from RRS?  I'm on the fence but I'm assuming if you pay with PP, they wont charge you until the shoes ship.  Is this correct?

Is everyone else preordering these uni reds from RRS?  I'm on the fence but I'm assuming if you pay with PP, they wont charge you until the shoes ship.  Is this correct?
Same with CC. They won't charge your CC until it's shipped.

is there a link for nike future releases or restocks?

judging by the posts on here people are aware of future restock dates i.e. the oreos makin a come back, this would be great news as i slept on these

I don't think RRS accepts Paypal, but they don't charge credit cards until the shoes ship.

is there a link for nike future releases or restocks?

judging by the posts on here people are aware of future restock dates i.e. the oreos makin a come back, this would be great news as i slept on these
subscribe to this thread. people post here for news and pics of future releases.

^finally checked mail box and a letter from rrs stated that soon as they get it in their hot little hands they'll ship (their words not mines).

Back
Top Bottom