OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Ya know, I was saying the same thing when I first got them, but I now realize it doesn't make a huge difference visually due to the design of the shoe itself being symmetrical otherwise. I think people are just accustomed to seeing the brighter color on the lateral side because of the tendency to take pictures or prefer holding the shoes from that side, but in reality you see both sides so the visual impact would only be marginally different if the colors were reversed.

I was referring to the post with the "highlighter pack"

At San Leandro Clearance today.. they had Volt Racers.. $99.99 only a few sizes maybe 2 each  10s and 10.5s.. sold out really quick. Glad I got my pair from an outlet a few months back.

happy flyknit friday

Went to San Leandro Nike clearance today and biggest size they had was a 7

Hey All,

Just curious if anyone could help me. are these trainers legit? new to the flyknits, been trying to find these. will post in the legit check forum as well. thanks!

For the fellas (or ladies) who have samples/wear tests/pre-production models, would you be willing to take photos and maybe admin could add them to the first page with all other photos/descriptions of released models? Would be a nice to see all that's out there. Just a thought...

I challenge anyone to find me a DS pair of MC for $250, size 11. I dare you.

You won't find it. Used pairs in my size go for $300 on ebay.

Maybe some of you who talk about $250 are speaking about small sizes. But 10 and up, nope.

Dare ya.
what are you saying bro?

Quick sizing question for anyone who can help: I have flyknit trainers (padded version) in a 9 that are a little tighter than I like. When I buy the racers should I go for a 9.5 or is the sizing different? Thanks in advance.

Here is one of my old wdywt pic for just for kicks

^ Stay at 9US if you have average width feet. 9.5US if you have wider feet. For me, racers "conform more" to your feet than trainers. I have both models in my size, and the padded trainers fit a little tighter than my racers. :smile:

^ Stay at 9US if you have average width feet. 9.5US if you have wider feet. For me, racers "conform more" to your feet than trainers. I have both models in my size, and the padded trainers fit a little tighter than my racers. :smile:

Awesome, thanks man. I feel like I'm right between a 9 and 9.5 in the trainers so a 9 sounds perfect in the racers. I'll still try to try a pair on if I can.

Those USAs with the leather insole... Need

Best pair of flyknits are those USA joints too. Very different

Not hating...but besides the leather insoles and the USA + Star stitchings (and the price difference lol)....its just another pair of volts....who is gonna really notice it? 

For me, it's not about who notices it, but more the fact that 1) the volt colorway represents the launch of the flyknit line, 2) these particular pairs were worn my Olympians in London, 3) it does have unique styling queues (despite have a similar general release version) and 4) they are very rare. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's more of a collector/completionist appeal from my view, just like any of the rare HTMs/samples floating around out there. My 2 cents.

For me, it's not about who notices it, but more the fact that 1) the volt colorway represents the launch of the flyknit line, 2) these particular pairs were worn my Olympians in London, 3) it does have unique styling queues (despite have a similar general release version) and 4) they are very rare. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's more of a collector/completionist appeal from my view, just like any of the rare HTMs/samples floating around out there. My 2 cents.
this.....

....its what separates collectors from the rest ..... 

Back
Top Bottom