OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Hmm wonder why you didn't get your pair. Guy in my local group posted this. Covered his name because he will probably see this.

anyone have this guy's contact info? will gladly pay $300 on the 10-10.5

Last edited:
You do know these were GR right?

He is NOT the reason you can't get a pair, they're just not in production/gone.

I bought like 8 pairs...I haz n0ne nowz.

Wouldn't be amazed if he was your friend, and now that I think about it, he is definitely not the reason others didn't get a pair, yet alone myself. I personally just don't care as much if I get a pair of mc racers- if I get a pair for a good deal or retail, cool. If I just can't strike them at the right time, it's all good as well. But waiting is key. Moneymakers hear things through the grapevine, and considering this is an open forum, I wouldn't be amazed nike recognizing people wanting mc racers as much just like people were paying a lot for calypsos. Then I'll be laughing.

Hey fam, trying to cop my first racers. How does the fit compares to lunar ones? 

I'm currently wearing a size 9.5 on lunar ones and planning to cop a size 10 multi racers. TIA.

Question as I'm looking at a pair on eBay... Are the red/Blk unpadded trainers limited? I thought they were from he GR back in 2012 but the seller said they were only given to US Athletes in the qualifying races in Eugene Oregon. Is that true on the red black unpadded trainers? Thanks

Question as I'm looking at a pair on eBay... Are the red/Blk unpadded trainers limited? I thought they were from he GR back in 2012 but the seller said they were only given to US Athletes in the qualifying races in Eugene Oregon. Is that true on the red black unpadded trainers? Thanks

Pretty sure he's lying. Only ones I know of are the volt trainers that were given to the athletes. Reds were definitely sold at all NikeTowns

Lol at the ridiculous prices being paid for early colorways of the racers/Trainers now. Don't get mad if Nike decides to bring out another wave of the original colorways, just like they did with the Roshes.

Last edited:

Well technically he's right, they were first given out along with the blue glow trainers to qualifying racers at the Oregob trials maybe in April before they released in July. They were the same though from what I know, there's no special branding or anything at all. He is probably trying to use that story to get more money, or I guess there's an off chance you're talking to an actual participant & they're out the loop...but I doubt that.

Niagara officially has no more MC flyknit racers left but they do have chlorine blues for $99. I grabbed the last sz7.5 MC Racer for $79.99

Vaughn Mills  NIke outlet just north of toronto has a sz12 (109.99) MC Racers but its on hold and they will not sell it. 

Last edited:

Niagara officially has no more flyknit racers left but they do have chlorine blues for $99. I grabbed the last sz7.5 MC Racer for $79.99

Vaughn Mills  NIke outlet just north of toronto has a sz12 (109.99) MC Racers but its on hold and they will not sell it. 
e-bay should have them in the next few days.
wink.gif
mean.gif

Niagara officially has no more flyknit racers left but they do have chlorine blues for $99. I grabbed the last sz7.5 MC Racer for $79.99

Sorry guys...

Back
Top Bottom