OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I might grab these and paint the ankle collar, heel tab and swoosh black, and throw some black laces on them. Poor mans Blue Glows since they're impossible to find :lol: .

with your skills on painting, it should look nice! still waiting on the finish pics of the sample L1's. post them on that thread when you can.
**** I thought I posted those already. They've been done for like 2 weeks :lol:. I'm going straight to the Phillies game after work (wearing my grey/crimson trainers :smokin) so I won't be able to post em tonight but I'll definitely put em up tomorrow.

Found some nice thin socks while at Walmart the other night. Basically no show.

these are the truth! if you dont like wearing your flyknits without socks and dont want the thickness of regular socks, you guys gotta get these. picked some up the other day for like $8 and theyre perfect. thin, but not too thin, and they have a nice spandex band so they dont slide down your heel. jordan needs to make a commercial about these :lol:

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The Outlet in Orlando on Vineland has a FSR (minus 11.5 which I bought the last two on the floor). They were priced at $119.99 with no additional discount offered (I asked).

Last edited:
Sorry, I should have been more specific. The Outlet in Orlando on Vineland has a FSR (minus 11.5 which I bought the last two on the floor). They were priced at $119.99 with no additional discount offered (I asked).
oh no... u guys better hurry... i seen an asian dude in a mini van pulling up...

Anyone has the black/red, black/white/volt or chlorine blue/black in a 9 or 9.5 for sale? Vnds or DS should be fine. Thanks fam!

Back
Top Bottom