OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

Kids sizes on the hash wall also but I'm not sure exactly which ones. I just figured I'd give u guys the update since I didn't see them before.
appreciate I was bummed only kids got this gonna have to lookTomorrow at my outlets.

Kids sizes on the hash wall also but I'm not sure exactly which ones. I just figured I'd give u guys the update since I didn't see them before.
appreciate I was bummed only kids got this gonna have to lookTomorrow at my outlets.

no problem and good luck. try calling Lancaster Pa monday to see if they will allow a phone order also.

the shelf was pretty full when i was there.

The Black and Silver Zoom CJ 2s are down to $74.99.

Nike Allen, Texas

972 678 4580

I think the sale ends 5/4

Glacier Ices are at this same outlet

They do phone orders. Fsr up to 12

Can't lie these are the worst colorway of any CJ to me, im cop to complete the collection but I'm waiting til they hit 60ish.

Last edited:
Mann oh mannnn. Nike hit a HomeRun with the 1st model. Then the second had potential but terrible Colorways. And now idk how to feel about the 3. The model itself is ok so far but why is this the first colorway. I shall wait to see in person to make my final decision.

No ross here 
mean.gif

Them 3 gone get busy numbers[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I picked up the teal/black in a size 12 the other day from my local outlet. They had 2 pairs left on the stash wall. I can check to see if they're still there if you're interested.

I picked up the teal/black in a size 12 the other day from my local outlet. They had 2 pairs left on the stash wall. I can check to see if they're still there if you're interested.
Thanks dude! I just called a Nike outlet in Texas, and there shipping a pair! Now I need to find the all blue, white and blue, and the black and blue...

Thanks dude! I just called a Nike outlet in Texas, and there shipping a pair! Now I need to find the all blue, white and blue, and the black and blue...
No problem man. If you come across those white and blue ones let me know. Definitely looking for those.

Does anyone know if there are still CJ81 Trainer 1s in the factory outlets? I'm looking for the Tiger's colorway in a sz 12

Man where the hell did half of these come from?

Where is this pic from?

I need the like 3 of those

I know right?!? Saw them on ebay. I didn't want to post the link bc it would have gotten deleted. They're all a size 15. I hit him up and asked if he had any other sizes, but he only found 15.

Man where the hell did half of these come from?

Where is this pic from?

I need the like 3 of those

I know right?!? Saw them on ebay. I didn't want to post the link bc it would have gotten deleted. They're all a size 15. I hit him up and asked if he had any other sizes, but he only found 15.

Its taking all my will power not to buy the whole lot for the price he's asking.

He's in San Antonio so that San Marcos outlet may have sizes.

Last edited:
Dude with all those 15s has to be a friend of family member. If you look at the pics they are all sample boxes and Calvin wears a 15.

Any1s outlet still have any of the unreleased colors in 9, 9.5, 10 sizes??.....trying to place some phone orders thanks

Back
Top Bottom