Official Nike TP Tech Pack (Tech Fleece) Thread - August 27, 2015

any tips on fit/sizing would be awesome. not many people have theirs in hand yet, including myself

They have a wider feel than regular Prestos. They don't hug your feet quite as much which i definitely noticed (narrow feet). The length is slightly shorter as well. I still stuck with my normal Presto size (L).

Still extremely comfortable and glad to have some Prestos that will be warm enough for the Fall/Winter.

They have a wider feel than regular Prestos. They don't hug your feet quite as much which i definitely noticed (narrow feet). The length is slightly shorter as well. I still stuck with my normal Presto size (L).

Still extremely comfortable and glad to have some Prestos that will be warm enough for the Fall/Winter.
repped! thanks for the input

Am I the only one that likes the Internationalist the best? Picked these up at Nike Toronto today. They look so dope in person.

The grey roshes NM TPs...

I know they post internationally but normally + ~$35USD shipping / not to mention the lousy exchange rate paypal uses to convert.

I'd rather stock locally if possible.

just need to know when they are released...

Ah, i see.

Nah I don't think so

think they'll shrink in the rain after they've dried off?

doubt it. i would hope that nike has the foresight to not make a shoe out of material that would shrink. either way im gonna water proof them. I wont be jumping through puddles with them though lol

Last edited:
FNL shipment should be in today. I went TTS in the roshes and .5 up in huaraches. Gonna have to try em

Last edited:

FNL shipment should be in today. I went TTS in the roshes and .5 up in huaraches. Gonna have to try em
hope they fit. i chose not to go TTS on the roshes because of the way the toe box is reinforced but you may like it, as for the huaraches is this your first pair? huaraches run small i go a full size up on those. at the end of it all i ended up getting both the huaraches and roshes in a size 12. Im a TTS 11, but i get the og mesh roshes in a size 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom