Official Nike TP Tech Pack (Tech Fleece) Thread - August 27, 2015

Since I picked up the Tech Fleece Huaraches from the Pack and Just ordered one of the Roshes I figured I'd start a thread for the entire pack + whatever future shoes Nike decides to drop with tech fleece.

http://www.nikeblog.com/2015/07/21/nike-sportswear-tech-fleece-pack-classic-kicks-remixed/

Nike-Cortez-Tech-Fleece-3.jpg

Nike-Roshe-NM-Tech-Fleece-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Huarache-Run-Tech-Fleece.jpg

Nike-Internationalist-Tech-Fleece-1.jpg

Nike-Cortez-Tech-Fleece-1.jpg

Nike-Roshe-NM-Tech-Fleece-2.jpg

Nike-Juvenate-Tech-Fleece-1.jpg

View media item 1690515View media item 1690516
AIR PRESTO SIZING
View media item 1690519

Last edited:
Can't wait for those grey tech fleece roshes. Any idea what they retail for?

will the roshes fit a little more snug / tighter than the regular mesh ones?

wonderign if i should order a half size up.....

will the roshes fit a little more snug / tighter than the regular mesh ones?

wonderign if i should order a half size up.....

I wear an 11.5 in the mesh roshes and I sized up to a 12 in these and they fit perfect because of the reinforced toe box

I wear an 11.5 in the mesh roshes and I sized up to a 12 in these and they fit perfect because of the reinforced toe box

Yo. Just ordered Roshe from Nordstrom with my tts and just found this thread. you think it gonna be too snug? I'm narrow feet tho but don't like feeling snug in toevox or should I order one more pair for .5 up? I have normal Roshe with tts it even have a little space tho.

Yo. Just ordered Roshe from Nordstrom with my tts and just found this thread. you think it gonna be too snug? I'm narrow feet tho but don't like feeling snug in toevox or should I order one more pair for .5 up? I have normal Roshe with tts it even have a little space tho.

I mean it's all about preference I suppose. The reason I went a half size up is because of the narrowing toe box. Most roshes have nothing reinforcing the toe box so it's not a problem but I feel like these would be a little too constricting if I went tts

I mean it's all about preference I suppose. The reason I went a half size up is because of the narrowing toe box. Most roshes have nothing reinforcing the toe box so it's not a problem but I feel like these would be a little too constricting if I went tts

Ok thank you bro.

Looks like Nordstrom sold out f the Roshe's. FSR last night and now the link is gone. Wonder if they'll put it back up tomorrow since 8/27 is the official release date.

sorry for the noob question,

these tech fleece, that means they're good to wear during winter? LOL

sorry for the noob question,

these tech fleece, that means they're good to wear during winter? LOL
Yeah wear them during colder months. Google pictures to see the sweat stains from people wearing them in summer.

i've been wanting to get some huaraches (not tech fleeces) but these roshe techs are lookin might nice....

Where are people finding the huaraches?? I been searching since finishline posted the first pics but no luck. I called my local finishline and they said they aren't getting them

Back
Top Bottom