**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

FYI SoCal: Long Beach Nike Factory store has the blue Tech Knit Wind Runner for 50% off of $179.

$90 for that thing is a great deal. I have it already and that's the only color they had yesterday when I was there although I did get the pants w the knit in the knees for $75 which is $100 off. That was the only pair it was a return though.

Almost copped the TK grey windrunner from UO. But came to $123. Just can't do it for that price yet for me. Oh well better to not spend right now

FYI SoCal: Long Beach Nike Factory store has the blue Tech Knit Wind Runner for 50% off of $179.

$90 for that thing is a great deal. I have it already and that's the only color they had yesterday when I was there although I did get the pants w the knit in the knees for $75 which is $100 off. That was the only pair it was a return though.

You can use your $50 off $100 or $25 off $50 MVP cards now too. That price would be pretty nuts for those jackets. Buy a pair of socks with the TK wind runner, and its $50 with a free pair of socks :lol:

That's a pretty good deal though
Yea man I know but I really shouldn't 
laugh.gif
. $100 shipped I'd be all over it. Though I know the odds of copping at that price are slim to none. Hmmm

******* unisportstore sent me the wrong item... Anyone ever have problems with them? I was really looking forward to getting tech knit pants and they send me dri fit pants for ******* $80. I knew something was wrong when the package felt thin as hell.

Last edited:

How many did they have? And did they have a large?

How many did they have? And did they have a large?

They had a lot but only the navy. I didn't look at sizes because I already have one that I got there maybe a month or two ago. They've had them for a while so I'm guessing bigger sizes. I'll be there tomorrow for the agenda show and I'll go in and check and report back for you.

Probably my fav piece from the city gear

View media item 2287700
Everything else you've seen before.
Obsidian windrunner , pants
Black pants.
Legacy jacket not tech fleece
Was only 1-2 pcs per box as I didn't want to lose stuff as site was so slow that day

Sigh time to look out for another pair of TK joggers for the low. Unisportstore was quick with the refund for screwing up the order but they were out of stock now. Any TK joggers out there for a good price?

Sigh time to look out for another pair of TK joggers for the low. Unisportstore was quick with the refund for screwing up the order but they were out of stock now. Any TK joggers out there for a good price?
They were all on sale on NDC yesterday for the clearance price +25% off but you missed that sale

I love the pockets on the new TF pants. Man if they would combine first season quality material with the new pocket style...

Yeah the NDC sale was clutch yesterday. I logged on last night and saw that they added some new markdowns as well.
I ordered a couple of the funnel neck hoodies but they cancelled my Obsidian one :frown: 

of course that's the one I really wanted but I will settle for picking up the black

Back
Top Bottom