**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Really like the heather look on the red. 
pimp.gif

I still need those badly
windrunner seems to always be a base layer for me lately when venturing outside
laugh.gif
Same for me. It's just perfect right now

Has anyone actually seen the khaki windrunners hit factory stores yet? I swear someone said they got the whole set for the low but I'm not sure if it was from nike factory.

Has anyone actually seen the khaki windrunners hit factory stores yet? I swear someone said they got the whole set for the low but I'm not sure if it was from nike factory.
I keep checking with a nike rep every other day and I havent heard about them hitting outlets yet

Phase 1 of my jig was a success.

Now on to phase 2.

The maroon pants were in abundance at Glendale HOH. Wish I could say the same for Squadron.

I keep checking with a nike rep every other day and I havent heard about them hitting outlets yet

Damn. I feel like I should wait before pulling the trigger on NDC. My size restocked today. I want the windrunner. My sister found a XL khaki aw77 at my mall for $70 and got it for me. Thought it was the windrunner until I put my hands in the pockets lol.

Damn. I feel like I should wait before pulling the trigger on NDC. My size restocked today. I want the windrunner. My sister found a XL khaki aw77 at my mall for $70 and got it for me. Thought it was the windrunner until I put my hands in the pockets lol.

you can always return to nike.com

Thanks man! Appreciate it!
Let me know also por favor. I was going to head out there Saturday but I won't bother if there's nothing good.
Gents - so I stopped in and they had the following.

AW77 in grey - $80

Windrunner in red - $130

Crew neck in grey - $65

No khaki windrunner or tf pants unfortunately. Going to try the Aurora outlets this weekend or next week to see what they have. Scored black camo pants for $50 last time.

AW77 in grey - $80
Windrunner in red - $130
Crew neck in grey - $65

No khaki windrunner or tf pants unfortunately. Going to try the Aurora outlets this weekend or next week to see what they have. Scored black camo pants for $50 last time.

Thanks and repped. I think I'll save my time and gas this time but I do want some AW77s.

I stopped in a Jimmy Jazz yesterday and they do have TF for 30% off. It's not all colorways so you have to check the tag for the ones that are marked down.

Last edited:
Thanks and repped. I think I'll save my time and gas this time but I do want some AW77s.

I stopped in a Jimmy Jazz yesterday and they do have TF for 30% off. It's not all colorways so you have to check the tag for the ones that are marked down.
Ditto on the AW77s. Will let you guys know when I stop by Aurora.

AW77 in grey - $80
Windrunner in red - $130
Crew neck in grey - $65

Thanks for the lookout! Repped. Unfortunately I didn't know JJ has a no store refund policy which is stupid so I can't return the khaki AW77. I like the shape and pockets of the windrunner but I might have to roll with this...

Last edited:
Thanks for the lookout! Repped. Unfortunately I didn't know JJ has a no store refund policy which is stupid so I can't return the khaki AW77. I like the shape and pockets of the windrunner but I might have to roll with this...
No problem. I tried on both today but still not sure if I like the windrunner over the AW77. Will try again when I see something I wanna cop one.

No problem. I tried on both today but still not sure if I like the windrunner over the AW77. Will try again when I see something I wanna cop one.

I mean the AW77 is basically the front zip hoodies minus the zip pocket. I'm kinda just nitpicking now because really the only difference is the small backdrop and the pockets, but I want something different from my super 1mm.

I mean the AW77 is basically the front zip hoodies minus the zip pocket. I'm kinda just nitpicking now because really the only difference is the small backdrop and the pockets, but I want something different from my super 1mm.
True that. Just keeping my eyes peeled for that squadron one.

The Windrunner is slimmer and longer overall than the AW77 also. The Windrunner seems to be too slim for my liking. I tried one on and it was snug on my forearms. Sizing up makes it too long but I'm short so there's that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom